need help with vaporisers

Hey Jagged,

Like you I wanted to try a vape for medical, I bought myself a Vapir. But I did not receive the desired effect, so returned to smoking my joints and a bit like Tig, mine sits in the shed collecting dust. I'd also have to agree with Psycohashy that it takes a fair bit of pissin around to find your own preferred method. I found the stone to be not as intense but more mellow and creeping, where for me I want it, and I want it right F%&Kin NOW and that is what I didn't get. I wouldn't go as far as Tig and say 'Vapes are gay' each to their own I say, but vapes don't give me what I need and I believe it's a personal preference thing.

I do not 'mix', I smoke straight green, primarily via joints. Although I do own a pipe, I mainly use that for smoking hash but again no tobacco mix. A bit of hash on top of a cone of bud  hmmm makes my eyes red just thinkin about it lol

So that's about my 10c worth on the subject

Hope it helps

Merl1n

Nice man, let us know your thoughts on it when you sample the goods. Also considering grabbing that one or mighty.

Well, first night vaping with the Crafty and I'm very pleased with the results. Past vapes i could hardly get any vapour out of, the Crafty comes up trumps. 

I have only been smoking joints since starting back but the results through the Crafty are on par if not better.