The Best Smoking Implement

The best smoking implement ever ???? :)

Check out these.

Fully wielded, food grade stainless steel. Keep water in the fridge and load up your bong for the coolest tasting smoking pleasure your gonna find this side of the black stump.

You only need rinse it with hot water to clean it, then cold water to cool it and your away again with your bong tasting like it did the day you got it.

This is a serious bong made only for the serious smoker.

Unbreakable and Unequalled

email kingmicks@optusnet.com.au

post-107-1093605762_thumb.jpg

Edited by King Micks Stainless Steel

Fully wielded, food grade stainless steel. Keep water in the fridge and load up your bong for the coolest tasting smoking pleasure your gonna find this side of  the black stump.

Nice. Is the bottom welded shut? How stable are they, in fact what dimensions do they come in?

They look great, it's nice to see more Australian products out there (they are 100% Australian-made right?).

Yes.. I still agree my bongs are the best.... there is no flex in your bong.. its cold, heartless.. my bong is plastic, easy to make, and you feel somewhat satisfied when you make an airtight version, a good accomplishment.. You can feel and squeeze the chamber to make it smaller/larger when you want.. and you can squeeze it to make the shot of air come on harder, giving you a higher initial rush to make you feel more of an impact from it.

Also, if you put in cold water into that.. the condensation of liquid on your lungs would be greater.. as the inside temp of the bong will be constantly evaporating into your lungs as the water heats to ambient temps.. so you could be promoting a health hazard? Have you looked into the use and pro/cons of colder than room temp water in the bong?

the best smoking implement i've used was one of those cooler flasks that u used to get with the KFC family pack, with a 1.25 kirks bottle cut off inside it. buckets. it was glorious at cricket matches and stuff cause u would quietly smoke it up and then make like u sipping from the bottle inside. the only prob was the smoke but most people around didnt really know wat was goin on cause dudes were smokin cigs. we used to get into the habit of tryin to swallow the smoke as well so not as much came out. anyway it was my mates and he moved to w.a so now we gotta get another. its hard tryin to find those coolers the were just the right size.

also hows this, just a story i got told so it could have a bit of fantisising involved but, once my friend said him and two other mates made a bucket in their pool with half a WHEELIE BIN!! the put about half an ounce in a bowl with a hole in it sitting in the bin lid. used the kreepy krawly pipe by feeding it under the bottom of the bin and making it airtight. then they lit it up with a welding torch and one pushed it up from underneath. my mate was on the end of the kreepy krawly pipe smokin as much as possible and takin turns with the guy lighting it. the other guy was underneath the bin in the dutchie.

after a while he didnt come out so as a joke this guy jumped on top of the bin and my mate got a face full of smoke, it blew him over he said. the guy underneath either passed out or got knocked out but they pulled him out and he was cool after a while. funny shit but a bit of a waste though.

mmmm best implement ever eh. i reckon just a normal bong made with a powerade bottle cuz its nice and stiff and not all flexy and shit like coke bottles are wen u pull cones hard through them.

i also like the look of king micks stainless steel ones they look awesome could u post how much they cost on the forum man. i'm keen to try one!

Also the best smoke ive ever had was a double chamber glass bong, really really smooth they are.

Keep it real........

Volcano vaporiser is the best. Gives a clearer sort of stone. Much cheaper if you buy a variable speed heat gun and attach it to the volcano valve set (available on the net). Not cheap but definitely the best way to go: no dope smell, sweet taste, clearer high, economical to use, healthy. Can't beat it. Takes a little while to get used to, but have never met or heard of anyone that was disappointed after getting the setup. Start with a Steinel hg 3002 lcd heat gun to start with, use it to heat bongs, chillums, vaporizers without burning the mull. Cannibinoids are released before the dope burns.

Research it, try it. You'll never look back!!