The Best Smoking Implement

The best smoking impliment I've ever used.

1x 600ml Sprite Bottle

1x Length of someones garden hose

1x Good decent medium sized slip in cone piece

1x CRICKET lighter

Light a small hole just below the "Sprite" paper banner, just smaller than the hose you wish to fit through there. The softer the hose is, the better (Garden hose only) for squeezing it in and getting that airtight fit. Now, above the Sprite banner, light a small fresh air intake hole, or "shotty".

Why I use a Cricket lighter: They fit in your hand neat and snug, The flame is alot better than a BIC lighters, as it is larger, and the rolling action and ease of movement of the sparker is just extreme pure luxury. BIC lighters are my next choice, as you can have many sessions and they usually get stolen before they run out anyway.

interesting, Im actually a BIC man. They are the only lighter that I use these days.

I also have one of those pipe lighters, the ones that point the flame downwards and is refillable. Sort of thing a servo sells.

Then I loved my glass bong, the cheap plastic one I brought m seems to make the bud taste shit.

The worst thing I own is the Vaporizer. What a waste of money they are. it forces you to use twice as much bud to get the same stone. and then the stone is not a real stone, its more like the feeling you get when you eat weed. And i dont really enjoy it.

Ever since the lighters went shit with the safety, the BIC has been a bit of a pain in the ass. The Cricket's ease of movement and calm, collectively thumb-rolling consistent flow is something to marvel.

CRICKET lighters EMPLOY ME as a sale rep lol

I heard vapourisers are crap too, also, with the plastic, it does loose alot of flavour/taste, but I find pulling cones from them harder, and makes me piss when I have a bong of those double chamber or large chamber bongs... If i packed my cones smaller maybe I could use them :D

Well, currently I have two BIC lighters in my room .... but! Cricket lighters are easier to roll the sparker ) Ive never had problems with the flames,. they are longer than a BIC's generally, and are pretty good, but for bongs I guess the BIC gives the best vaule for money.

Jet lighters can be a pain in the ass with a plastic hose'd stem.. they melt the stem and the cone tastes like shit. Then you choke for about an hour with the crappy plastic taste in your throat that you cant get out no matter how much food and water you consume... ewww Ive done that before lol

ha ha ha, jet lighter with a plastic stem, i did the same thing twice before i noticed why it tasted so bad. I have this new jet lighter that has three (3) of those jets all kinda angled in towards each other. I needed it for salvia use. you need a pyrex bong with a long steel stem to stay out of trouble.

the triple jet thing is awesome. vaporises the bud real quick, you get this real dense smoke in your billy. I normally need ice in the chamber to cool it down enough.

peace out.

First post here...hey guys...17 year old weed consumer.

Prefered (and most effiecient) Set Up

$10 - Steel Pipe : designed for slip in cone pieces.

$ 3 - Agung Slip-in Cone Piece (the only brand you can buy here lol)

600mL Coke bottle.

The steel pipe works well if you heat it up and put it thru a hole just smalled than it in the side of the coke bottle.

Coke bottles are disposable (if you drink as much as me) and the plastic in em gives the perfect extra oomph for pulling cones(in the flex and suction).

My 3 cents.

laters. :D