docs liquid carbon

i been reading up on c02 lately and the many ways to make your own from sugar and yeast to limestone/marble chips and vinegar, anyways i stumbled across this site somehow in the mission Liquid Carbon , has anyone heard or used this product ? it seems to good to be true and i know where to good to be true leeds....any info would be good even if u havent seen it before share those thoughts dig deep.. :D

I dunno about liquid carbon, but I'm fairly sure its got nothing to do with adding co2 to the res. Roots need oxygen, not co2.

As for co2 in your room though, I know a guy who used the vinegar and yeast method and grow the most massive white russian buds I've ever seen, and it was only under a 400watter. He said he just stuck the bowl on top of his light hood and replaced it every few days, no big deal. probably not the smartest idea to be sitting liquid on top of your light, but I guess he was just careful lol anyway, there was no where else to put it, the rest of his cupboard was filled with buds. :D

thanks alot for the info jackfrost and pimpeman much appreciated. i might try the yeast and sugar idea with a 2litre bottle and put bit of tubeing through the lid and run it to the fan or right near the plant, c02 sounds more and more interesting every day, gonna set it up as soon as i get some yeast and find the left over tubeing lol i hadnt heard of vinegar with yeast but sounds all good if it grows massive buds.

there seems to be a hell of alot of ways to diy c02 i just found another one with bake n soda and vinegar had the untensils to carry out the experiment aswel, it worked well, like opening a bottle of coke alot of fizz and bubbles and no vinegar smell at all it smelt like a bottle of mineral water ? weird but it did. im guessing this method wont last long so i will be trying one with yeast one i get it. lol

Liquid Carbon facilitates direct absorption of complex nutrient molecules, phospholipids, proteins, carbon and sugars directly into the roots. Plants no longer need to waste energy converting energy to get energy.

Sounds good,

As far as C02 for roots, It works well.

CO2 and Plant Root Growth

The CO2-enriched plants directed a greater proportion of their newly produced biomass into root, as opposed to shoot, growth. In addition, they produced longer primary roots and more and longer lateral roots. These effects were related to CO2 induced stimulation of mitotic activity, accelerated cortical cell expansion, and increased cell wall placticity.

Home made systems using plastic bottles or whatever are basically useless, they produce so low a concentration of C02 that the risks are not worth the effort.

I forsget the levels that are required to make a difference but off the top of my head its around 1000ppm, and no DIY contraption can produce those amounts.

C02 also only works in a grow room that is not ventilated constantly.

The co2 that the bottles make wouldnt produce enough to turn your fans off, as the plants would starve from lack of C02, or otherwise the fan would suck any C02 produced out of the grow room.

So like I said a waste of time and $, if you want C02 then buy a C02 setup using a regualtor, diffuser etc.