Hmm what do ya's think of this?

Can't remember exactly but there was a solution from MRTight. He just finished a full LED grow. Dont want to see you just bin that light which Im sure was expensive. 

both lights cost just under $240 i wont be using them again cant really sell them onto some unsuspecting buyer knowing they will fuck up another mans grow and cause him greif :(

over 300 pieces of these have been sold i donno how

go the hps!! guarantee better yield, and higher potency, sorry I'm a sceptic, and I think why fuck with something tried and true, for something unknown. I'm not writing a university paper on it, I am growing for the goodness of my own buds. as much as I can in the time I got!  fill that tent with the golden goodness and watch it bloom. lol  nice save 68

• Upvote 1

go the hps!! guarantee better yield, and higher potency, sorry I'm a sceptic, and I think why fuck with something tried and true, for something unknown. I'm not writing a university paper on it, I am growing for the goodness of my own buds. as much as I can in the time I got!  fill that tent with the golden goodness and watch it bloom. lol  nice save 68

lol SCS i would go HPS if i could but heat would be an issue plus i have no room to place another control box as my room is maxed out it looks sophisticated lol with all my ducting work and fans etc...

im going to go with a couple 300w CFL's they'll only need to cover 6x 300mm fabric pots so 600x900mm area im just not sure if the CFL's will have enough penetration for 40-60cm plants in veg but its my last and only option

my ventilation for my 4x4ft veg tent is just a 150mm duct booster fan i can only open the bottom 150mm intake port i cant run any of the retangle vents open so ventilation sucks thats why im limited to what lights i can run

also my veg tent was only $50 its a very cheap and nasty tent as it was with 1x 300w LED u could see thru the tent its so thin

thanks mate just glad i saved me clones even the two little strugglers with no roots bounced back under the CFL

Even at 1M+ the light might have been too intense? I do believe Mr Tight kept his seedlings/clones in the corners of his tents so they weren't fully exposed to the LED. I have had Tomato clones in the corners of my tent for a week and they didn't up and die on me. They're now outside and they're still kicking. (400W MarsII here.)

Clones don't need much light really, a CFL will do the job just fine. Save the LED for when they're vegging.

Edited by gramin

Even at 1M+ the light might have been too intense? I do believe Mr Tight kept his seedlings/clones in the corners of his tents so they weren't fully exposed to the LED. I have had Tomato clones in the corners of my tent for a week and they didn't up and die on me. They're now outside and they're still kicking. (400W MarsII here.)

Clones don't need much light really, a CFL will do the job just fine. Save the LED for when they're vegging.

yeah u could be onto something on previous grows with other strains once my clones show roots i use to bung them in pots than strait in under a metal halide and never had a problem i dont even harden off the clones, maybe these LED's are so light intense its caused the wilting? it looked like wilting to me but in a different way from mid leaf instead of the whole plant wilting so it was strange and ive never seen it before