Regarding first grow and LED lights

many ways to skin a cat... hell if i wasnt paying for my power id probably try 4x600w hps in my 2x2 flower tent... just to see how they used to grow weed in the olden days. lol

J/k dont hate.

It would be nice experiment, for sure. But if I'm thinking about it, I will start calculate additional ventilation, costs for additional equipment etc. LED is definitely the way to go. The rest - price, noise, electricity consumption, efficiency etc. is up to you.

Peace.

secretjardin.

im using a 400w HPS with a 300w mars hydro LED next to it i needed the coverage so tossed it up, one leaf wilted than recovered looks like weird shit but than it could have been because some funky stuffs going on in my bunnings coco i donno

i have a grow on the go now clones are i donno maybe 20-30cm tall, i havent decided on a grow tent for this next batch yet so there just chillin but if i can find the fundings i wouldnt mind going a 2.4x1.2m tent with 4 lights of the mars hydro 144x3w lights that is roughly 1200watts true LED draw power http://www.mars-hydro.com/led-grow-light/reflector-series i wont be able to afford the mars 2,2x  1200watters those fuckers are pricey

sara the sales rep for mars hydro has approved if i buy the lights i can open them up and replace the fans with quieter silent fans and still maintain the warranty which is fucking great shit!

colarado's finest done a grow on youtube using these lights check him out fucking foot long buds 2 buds grown under the above mentioned LED lights weighed 5oz