New Members 2014/2015 Grow

Hey OZ Stoners, so joined up the other week & loving what I've seen & learnt already here. I've only ever grown outdoor whenever I can get my hands on a seed or two so not every year. Probably will start ordering online now every year. Planted 7 seeds this year & four sprouted. The first two are from one mate & the other two are from another. Number 3 pic went straight from pot to the tank at the third Node & you can see the difference. Done some LST with them all as I cant really have monsters in my backyard with four growing. I have no idea of strain. Unfortunately I work away so the Mrs is left to tend when Im at work. Currently Im away & she sent some pics to me yesterday because she thought they looked sad. Im pretty sure its just the smoke clouds over my area combined with the hot weather so Im not too worried.  After reading through a lot of this forum I realise there's a lot more that I need to learn. I've always just been Powerfeed & Seasol Man until a week or two before harvest. This year Ill try some proper flowering nutes & keep you all posted.  They obviously don't get the care & love when Im away but such is life. Enjoy!

welcome and good luck with your grow,

this place is filled with knowledge and a great place to ask for help or advice.

For flowering nutes I would say some potash is the go but I'm sure others will have some more suggestions.

Also one thing I learnt this year is that you cant go past good genetics and I definitely recommend getting yourself some seeds for next season. 

Edited by partimus

Sorry about the title guys, just realised should be 2014/2015 obviously!

Thanks for all the replys guys! I cant believe it took me so long to think their may be an Aussie based weed growing Forum!

Any-one who has any idea on strain from the pics Id love to hear your thoughts.

All were sprouted from seed & went in late Sept/early Oct.

Hey dude I was wondering what flowering nutes you were thinking about using? 

Looks like your doing a good job with the canna although that 4 th one looks a little sorry for itself.

Good luck on the groww mate

Hey HB, not sure on the flowering nutes just yet, any suggestions welcome. I may just go with the Potash as Partimus said. Im sure I read through some threads on here somewhere with suggestions. Ill be sure to let you all know anyway. Yes number 4, I was actually trying to give that one away hence the reason while it's still in the pot. It's actually came from the same lot of seeds as no 3.

In the couple of years ive been here my growing techniques have improved, i'm sure yours will too. Keep at it and props for posting up your canna. #3 looks great.

Thanks for the positive input Katton. Number 3 is surely the pick of the bunch. Shows what a difference it makes just putting in the ground early. Not sure if you can tell from the pics but number 1's leaves are all like folded in half ever since it was out in the firing line on a hot day with a strong Northerly wind. It never seemed to recover. Its still growing well though. Well see how she goes in flower. (hopefully they're all She's I should be able to pick when Im home.)

Hey rickshaw I just did the same first time grow for me though plants looking good except that last one. What nute's are you using ? I'm on powerfeed for flowers and seasol seems to be doing the trice for me check my post out

Hey GBG yeah just Seasol & Powerfeed, mainly Powerfeed right now. I put just a tiny bit in with their water every day for 2 weeks straight before I went away & gave the Mrs the low-down on a good dose once a week while Ive been away. After these pics though Ive told her just to water till I get back.

welcome and good luck with your grow,

this place is filled with knowledge and a great place to ask for help or advice.

For flowering nutes I would say some potash is the go but I'm sure others will have some more suggestions.

Also one thing I learnt this year is that you cant go past good genetics and I definitely recommend getting yourself some seeds for next season. 

Thanks Partimus, Potash it is. Any other suggestions welcome. I might even throw different nutes at my two best ones (2&3) & let every-one know how they go. It may not be to accurate though as they're from different places.

lookin good keep the water up to them,except the last one..

Thanks Oz. Yeah talked to the Mrs today & she said it's sprung back up, the smoke clouds & hot weather cant be helping.....

Edited by RickShawRyder

So here's how they're standing today. 1 & 2 were the first ones in on the 3rd October 8 and 3 & 4 about two weeks later. Number one spent a month in a cut off coke bottle while I was trying to get rid of it hence the poor growth compared to the others. I have some strong lights in my shed I sprouted them all under & put them under on the shitty days when they were seedlings which I think helped them a bit. Ill do a bit more tying down over the next day or two & give them a good dose of powerfeed & maybe some new boosted topsoil. Hoping Ill be able to determine their sex in the next week or two. Couldnt delete the sideways photos for some reason?? anyway there the same pics......

post-55515-0-35954500-1421403040_thumb.jpgpost-55515-0-17993400-1421403114_thumb.jpgpost-55515-0-22267400-1421403191_thumb.jpgpost-55515-0-62298600-1421403274_thumb.jpg

post-55515-0-63596800-1421401802_thumb.jpg

post-55515-0-35124700-1421401883_thumb.jpg

post-55515-0-82971800-1421401953_thumb.jpg

post-55515-0-99577900-1421402025_thumb.jpg

Edited by RickShawRyder