New Members 2014/2015 Grow

That's really nice growing rickshaw, they look bloddie fantastic.  It does look like they are starting to peek over the boards..I see what you mean by 'too big' re stealth spesh if behind them is pretty open.  Your mesh plan should work well but please don't hack em too much they are really nice plants rickshaw :thumbsup:

Faith :sun:

Getting big now, a little too big for my liking. gonne chuck some wire mesh over them & give a little trim when I get a chance.

Last four weeks they were fed twice with Seasol Flower & 20ml +/- Potash. I also gave them dynamic lifter slow release pellet style flower food about 4 weeks ago.

About day 35 of flower I think.

attachicon.gifcc.JPGattachicon.gifp1 (2).JPGattachicon.gifp1.JPGattachicon.gifp2.JPGattachicon.gifpi.JPGattachicon.gifwp.JPG

i Highly recommend for supercharging your soil and getting the most out of your soil and fertilizers 

http://www.bunnings.com.au/neutrog-1l-gogo-juice-liquid-concentrate_p2961163 

i Highly recommend for supercharging your soil and getting the most out of your soil and fertilizers 

http://www.bunnings.com.au/neutrog-1l-gogo-juice-liquid-concentrate_p2961163 

Thanks for the tip mate, might give it a try next year.

Havent taken off too many branches all round & might just leave them be from now maybe no more nutes. water every few days, I think they're looking good. I can really notice the difference on development on the ones that get more sun. Like the runt has the least direct sunlight of all & is sporting the most trichs. & definently the futhest into flower. The dynamic lifter flower feed slow release pellets really did their Job I reckon. Ill be using it again. Just bent some mesh over mr tall & got a pic of the runts top. Might have to string some barbed wire through them to deter or at least hurt thieves.

post-55515-0-60442600-1426308522_thumb.jpgpost-55515-0-12033600-1426308648_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys, the wind works in  my favour for the closest neighbour but I still line the fence with a fresh sack of dynamic lifter every week or two. Only one of my three fence-line sharers can really see them but they have to put in an effort as their fence is quite high. Ill be putting a rainwater tank after harvest to make it even harder though. It'll be the biggest harvest Ive had as I normally only grow 2 max. I only really wanted two. Kept trying 2 give 2 away but once they were too big for the pot I should have culled them. Instead I planted them in the ground. Silly me.