sh*ts hit the fan!

it seems a few people have had problems with that potting mix, are you sure you did every thing right like they said?

that stuff works I have grown in it before from small plant and had brilliant results. however I did not propagate my seeds in it, my plants were propagated in jiffy's until they had 2 sets of leaves and then I transplanted into MG. maybe it is too strong for a seedling, and definitely would not need extra ferts for around first 6-8 weeks from seed. just keep soil moist enough, ova and unda watering can be detrimental at that stage.

i just looked up canna terra and it says on standard feeding sched 2.6mls per litre for 3-5 day old clones but you have a seedling, 4.7mls a litre is full strength for veg

if your using a non fertalizer potting mix u should be ok at .5mls per litre that is nothing really

its either your soil or LED lights, now u have transplanted keep us up to date, i had a similar problem with the LED lights 100x3w from mars hydro growth was very slow i wacked in a HPS and they boomed 3 days after

Thanks sixty-eight I'm really hoping it's not the led I don't really have the cash atm to replace it with hps, I'll definitely keep it in mind though. And thanks heaps for the feeding help I've written it down now :)

u can goto the Canna web site it has a feeding calculator, enter your res size which is probably by the litre so just enter "1" and follow along and it'll tell u what to feed and when just look at the max dose for a standard feed and devide it by 4 for your first few feeds

since your strapped for cash u can buy a work light from bunnings for $10 the type u use for working on cars at night its hand held there i think $10 and put a 15-20w CFL bulb in it and use that instead of your LED light to see if the seedling improves

This is what I know about bought soil in the USA... Homedepot , Lowe's and WalMart.. The Miracle Grow you buy is infested with gnat larvae and God knows what else.. But with that being said.. I've taken a 2 cubic ft bag and poked bigger holes at the bottom..Fill it with water and let it drain and do it again..It leaches those undesirable fert's that exist..Even do it a 3rd time.. Outdoor's? In a hole... Then it would take care of itself...Not taking for granted that it would be poured in a hole in winter for spring use.. Like a raised bed,sorta..