How many leaves

I would use eco-oil they have it at bunnings too its what I used for whitefly they were swarming my plant. It doesn't kill them straight away they take 1 bite of the leaf and starve to death it does that to any pest that eats. A few sprays a few days apart at night worked perfect for me. Make sure you shake the plant a bit first and disturb them then spray the tops of the leaves the stem to base and under the leaves. No infestation of any kind to date. Good luck

OMG Ford, that's a lot of grasshoppers

Ford that is a lot of grasshoppers.

They look the same as the ones I have.

Can us get pyrenthum at Bunnings?

Yeah they were mad for the mully! There were hardly any grasshoppers on any of the other plants in the garden. I used econeem first (different product to ecooil), with no success at all. After the pyrethrum they left pretty quick. It is cheap and widely available.