browning off how long

No worries Crew

That scope is an excellent piece of kit, ya won't regret buying it believe me. Loupes are usually fixed focus and fixed magnifications. That scope is variable focus and magnifications.

Timings for the trich colour vary depending on strain, nute availability and flushing so I can't say an exact timing.

When I talk of 3 brownings I'm talking 3 brownings of the stigmas (hairs) and not the browning of the triches. These are 2 different processes after the 3rd browning of the hairs I then check for the triches colouring.

Merl1n

Me and my mate always called them first, second and third flushes. I like the sound of it better than browning off but using those terms these days would rightly be confusing.

These days a trichs a trich and a flush is a flush. lol sorry about my dribble, or is a dribble just drivel.

Edited by Katton

Hey Crew

It maybe a bit early and 8weeks is really only a guide. If you're not sure you could leave it until it browns (again?) to be sure, but as I was saying it may just take a bit longer being straight water to change, but it will change again if you leave it. I just wouldn't be re feeding with nutes again now that you've been 12/12 for 5 days.

Hey Katton

1st,2nd,3rd flushes? That would only be 3 days for my flushings lol as I biff and replace the water each day. And the brownings is what you can see the plant doing. The white hairs turn brown. Browning doesn't sound good, but it certainly is lol

Merl1n

Edited by merl1n

Hi Crewzy I recently went away for 2 weeks i left my girls on a week 1.4 ec on the blumats drippers when I got back a sativa that should take 14 weeks was nearly finished ( in 8 weeks) all the shade leaves were yellow and the buds were small. I put it down to low nutes when it needed more nutes. Anyway I gradualy hand watered it back to 1.8ec plus some extra feeds of monsta bud and now she is back fireing again yellow leaves and all.

The buds are throwing new pistols and have doubled in size.

I think she will have another 5 weeks or more to go, so maybe 5 days of flushing will not hurt if you gradualy start feeding again. I am no expert but thought my recent experience may be of some help. Good luck either way.

Tangwena

Hey Crew

It maybe a bit early and 8weeks is really only a guide. If you're not sure you could leave it until it browns (again?) to be sure, but as I was saying it may just take a bit longer being straight water to change, but it will change again if you leave it. I just wouldn't be re feeding with nutes again now that you've been 12/12 for 5 days.

Hey Katton

1st,2nd,3rd flushes? That would only be 3 days for my flushings lol as I biff and replace the water each day. And the brownings is what you can see the plant doing. The white hairs turn brown. Browning doesn't sound good, but it certainly is lol

Merl1n

Hey Merl1n, i think you have misinterpreted me. What i mean is us young guys used to call browning off as first finished flush of pistils, second flush of pistils  and third flush of pistils. hope that makes more sense.