already budding

high guys, i have 2 outdoor plants that are just over a month old, one is lemon haze (auto) and the other is colombian gold (regular), for some fkd up reason the lemon haze has started budding, i know its an auto flower but the plant isn't even 7cm high yet, the colombian is just about double its size and no signs of budding and its had the same sun light ect as the colombian , what should i do, i have one more seed that i was saving for next season (critical super silver haze) , should i rip the lemon out and start fresh or just let it grow hoping i get a decent amount off of the colombian?

Don't pull out the auto, just let it run it's course and enjoy what you get from it.

The Colombian Gold has the potential to get very large and will probably take a long time to flower.

Why not plant your other seed and enjoy the variety? It is also good not to have all your eggs in the one basket.

Good luck and please post some pics, perhaps even start a diary so we can stickybeak regularly.

:peace:

i was planning on starting a diary but my camera shit itself a day before the seeds sprouted, its currently being repaired.  OK ill let her grow, it hasn't been fed anything yet should i start to feed it? the closest store is bunnings, any sugestions ? i have just started feeding the colombian some powerfeed and i was going to give some to the lemon haze but i've found out that high N ferts are no good for budding plants . also naycha what does "good not to have all your eggs in the one basket" mean ? im a complete noob to growing and the terminology lol

Let the Auto live I say!!! As wanna said they will flower at a set time regardless of size. This season is my first experience with Auto's and its been a steep learning curve. To get the best out of your Auto's it would seem you can't treat them like a standard Photo period plant. The good part is when you get to 70 days and you have a small but very toke-able plant. While the rest of your crop gets ready your already partaking for the season. One of the Auto's I have is quite scrawny cause I tipped it(don't do this), however even this one is going to produce some very nice bud on it and it will be ready way after its sister plant. I have given my new auto some light foliar feeds for its first few and from about the end of its first week I have been feeding a weakened solution of Canna Vega. At day 16 I am now just feeding full rate Canna Vega (3-5mls per Liter) 

i was planning on starting a diary but my camera shit itself a day before the seeds sprouted, its currently being repaired.  OK ill let her grow, it hasn't been fed anything yet should i start to feed it? the closest store is bunnings, any sugestions ? i have just started feeding the colombian some powerfeed and i was going to give some to the lemon haze but i've found out that high N ferts are no good for budding plants . also naycha what does "good not to have all your eggs in the one basket" mean ? im a complete noob to growing and the terminology lol

Sorry man that was a bit of a Grandma saying lol

I meant the more plants you grow the more chance you have of getting something in the end.

:peace:

• Upvote 1