Compacting into bricks

i find it its not quite dry and still a little spongy , you can make it into a large block of any shape you like , youll have to dry it fully afterward , and it will dry quite solid and hard ... not the nicest thing to do to your top quality weed , but you could use it as a way of storing it if thats what you were looking for , takes up less room .... get some of those army tins , the large ones h old 5 lbs no trouble , even more if you compressed it ...

I have to agree that I don't liek the look of vacumd sealed and stored bud , It never comes out lookign the same grade as when you put it in just because of it's shape and the damage you have done to the trichs

I have used wally ducks sugestion or usign arm tins to store weed and other " unmentionables " for years they can genrally be thrwon into a lake and fished out again a few days later with everythign in tact :D

I use the the 50 callabir cases which hold about 2 lbs of dried crop without squishing it down or about 4 if ya don't care there are also ones that are about half the thickness that will hold one and a bit for ya. and ofcourse there are larger aswell

You can pick up the casses from any army depo or supply store very cheaply just be sure to check the lids for rusting and make sure they still seal well

I hate storing in plastic of any type especialy when burying, makes it detiriorate and smell and taste funny,

my last crope once it was dry enough, i packed it into old jam and honey jars, buried 4 weeks opened checked and re burired for 6 weeks only about 8 in below the surface in sun, came out as good as it went in.