Compacting into bricks

Used to bury my mj stash once, I would seal an ounce or two in foil and then in a series of plastic bags and sandwiched it between two bricks (the type with the bit of a indentation, not the ones with holes) an bury them so one brick is above the other with the mj in the indentations like a sandwich and a few other bricks on top and around it, the theory was if the cops dug over the back yard they would leave the bricks alone but one stash that ended up being buried for a few months or so was so compressed that it was impossible to separate the mj, I was breaking and chopping bits off to make a mull, oh, I used to put half a cap of scotch in the first plastic bag as a preservative.

B)

hey,

It is possible to get those air lock bags with hte vacuum attachment then place about a half a pound to a pound into it should be 4-8" high.. then place a few slithers of cardboard so it doesnt compress to paper thin.. then turn the vacuum on and it will just compress down to height of cardboard... wont be a brick but alot better to package... B)

You can use that food saver vacume sealers from danoz - they also have the new triple layer vac bags with a titanium layer. - cost about 10 bucks each

They squash down a elbow to about 300mm x 250mm X 20mm deep - you can not smell anything at all when in transit.

When opening the pack the buds expand after about a hour or so.

Jack

Them Danoz vacum seal bags look good,My mate had this weed once that was fully compressed into ounce bricks,I was told it was compressed by using a 10 tonne press,I could be wrong in how many tonnes he said :B): Bloody stoner,I would not reccomend this and can i ask why you want them in bricks unless importing overseas,Good luck mate :D

i used to live in florida, so pretty much all the weed that i saw was mexican brick pack. this one guy that i knew did that when he had 5+ lbs. what he did was he took that paper that the butcher puts you meat into around the weed and formed it into a brick type shape, then he put plastic wrap around the weed and took a blow dryer to it and it sealed around the weed. it wasnt professional or anything, but it kept it good until he needed it.

i find it its not quite dry and still a little spongy , you can make it into a large block of any shape you like , youll have to dry it fully afterward , and it will dry quite solid and hard ... not the nicest thing to do to your top quality weed , but you could use it as a way of storing it if thats what you were looking for , takes up less room .... get some of those army tins , the large ones h old 5 lbs no trouble , even more if you compressed it ...