Induction Lighting Looks Impressive?!

unfortunatly the chinese bend us over and give us the full force :crybaby:

been looking everywhere for the best deal, Ali Express, DH Gate, Google, Ebay, Amazon fucking everywhere and can u believe it one shop on Amazon in the US has a clearance sale on 200watt induction lights a rediclous $76!!!!! but they dont ship to australia and using a 3rd party to ship it here is over $100 bugger!

so now im looking at lower wattages not all that cheaper compared to the higher wattages

i have a lowbay 150w MH im going to use in the comparison grow, do u think i should A: do a 150-150watt grow off or do the equilivent ie: 150w MH to 75w induction light (150w output)

i have the choice of picking a 75watt or 150watt induction light, price difference is about $20 but of course the light output varies from 150watt to 300watt metal halide

just placed my order for the induction light i decided to do a mini grow, 60w induction light (120w MH equivilent) Vs a 150w MH, also just purchased a grow tent not the right size or the size i wanted but got it cheap

the induction light 60watter was $50 cheaper than the 80watter i was going to put up against the 150w MH but should still put out a decent but small amount of lumens, the type of light i went with is the retangle tube bulb

just need to build deviders inside of my tent to block off roughly 4 square foot of area per light, i figure with the 4x4 footer tent i can devide it into 4 sections and do 4 seperate grows if i wish to, induction lighting, metal halide, CFL, LED lights, now that would be a nice grow comparison!

im tossing up weather to chuck a cheap chinese shiter LED UFO light in there as well they are only about $60 on Ali Express

thanks dingo, hopefully have a decent grow on soon its been about 7-8 years since i done a decent one, ive made the offer just waiting to see if its aceppted

have had a couple offers over the years ive been out of action to set up a full grow house but i said those fellas have rocks in there head if they think im being a part of it, 500-600 plant grows are not my style fuck that!

when i do grow again it'll be only 1-2 plants SCROG

as for my induction light grow ive made up my mind to do

induction light Vs compact fluro's just because my 150w MH has a built in ballast and last time i used it over summer it was humming so fucking loud i dare not use it again, i have thought about dismantling it and mounting the ballast in a open ended box to keep it cool but donno yet

i see a lot of guys on OZStoners are doing mini grows these days so hopefully the induction lights work out mine is i think 6500K colour but ill be flowering with it too

the plants im going to grow are New Mexico Twilight Chilli they grow to 45cm tall so the 60w induction light should have full canopy penetration and give the guys on OSA an idea how the induction light will work for 50cm tall mary janes

Sorry to hear about you being pissed around by that seller,But hey that is life an I know it is not the first time you have been pissed around with.

All the best mate.

I brought a Possum fur hat 3 weeks ago from New Zealand an it took 2 weeks to arrive here, think they must have strapped it to a  Sea Gull for cheap air/mail.

So don't feel to bad as you are not the only one that get's pissed around with.  :good: :thumbsup:

I thought they had ripped me off because it took so long to arrive here,But all is cool an the hat is top class & made very well so I cant complain.

Hope you sort that light out.

Regards,Dingo-2008.

Sorry to hear about you being pissed around by that seller,But hey that is life an I know it is not the first time you have been pissed around with.

All the best mate.

I brought a Possum fur hat 3 weeks ago from New Zealand an it took 2 weeks to arrive here, think they must have strapped it to a  Sea Gull for cheap air/mail.

So don't feel to bad as you are not the only one that get's pissed around with.  :good: :thumbsup:

I thought they had ripped me off because it took so long to arrive here,But all is cool an the hat is top class & made very well so I cant complain.

Hope you sort that light out.

Regards,Dingo-2008.

glad your possum hat showed up dingo lol, maybe it was caught up in qurantine?

ive been going back and forth from running two 300w LED lights in the tent or the induction light, LED's are local so no fuck around but the induction lights are in china and cheaper than the LED lights just a pain in the ass ordering them and waiting for the shipping plus i have to wait 7-10 days for my refund

if anyone else goes down this path and orders from china email them before placing your order so they dont piss in your pocket and waste time

i'll let ya's know what i chose tomorrow so im sleeping on it