Low Stress Training

Week 5 Over

Now, looking back at the grow, I feel it went pretty well. Certainly not perfect, as among other things, I battled the salt build-ups and lumen burn. From week 5-6 she was showing signs of toxicity, because the nutes I was using, weren’t optimal, more *the best I could do with what I could acquire at the time*

Next grow I'm going to grow them slightly more vertical, and slightly less horizontal. And I will also be using raw salts. Not to mention letting her finish her 7th week, and possibly an 8th if I want that STONEY high

post-85-1087608595_thumb.jpg

Guest Eikel

Just noticed this thread for the first time...

This is a GREAT tutorial on how to do LST, REALLY GREAT!!! :thumbsup

Can I ask, why is this topic not pinned? Is there another better LST-guide?

Just asking, because I've been looking around for some info on how to tie-down plants and this thread would've been great if I had've read it before starting my first grow. (Pin it!!) :bow

I agree, an excellent tutorial (along with harvest, hehe).

I was wondering if you think that an extreme version of this method could be applied to a cupboard grow, where height is a major restriction, and basically grow plant horizontally (and possibly in a circlish type pattern, to allow for full coverage of cupboard floor). If so, i think this'd be a great idea for those who wish to have a low growing plant in a small cupboard and still retain a fair yield.

One thing i just thought of though, you'd want to have strong stems to support all that horizontal weight.

Anyway, tell me what you think.

I was wondering if you think that an extreme version of this method could be applied to a cupboard grow, where height is a major restriction, and basically grow plant horizontally (and possibly in a circlish type pattern, to allow for full coverage of cupboard floor). If so, i think this'd be a great idea for those who wish to have a low growing plant in a small cupboard and still retain a fair yield.

I was wondering about this as well. Nice thread.

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.