Low Stress Training

Just needs a little lovin

Ok, so this is what happened. since the last shot, she got what she needed. she got a major tub flush, and a safers soap( Ihavent been able to locate this product so far in Australia, but am still looking) spray down.

Yea, like I said earlier, expect her to look pathetic. Just think thunderstorm.

-----

Shes been lowered, the ties are gone, and now she gets the drought while she *stretches her legs*

Notice in the center of her, it looks like a branch is dangling, well, it is. She fell in the tub while she was on the edge waiting to go in. she took one for the team.

haha

post-85-1087606396_thumb.jpg

Another Week

It was time to tie her back down at this point. She had stretched quite a bit as you could see in the last pic.

She starts to get her food again also.

--------

If you look at the bottom most part of this pic, you can see a wee clone. It was the first clone from this mom.

I only point it out because I want you to see that mom is pushed back against the wall currently, with the clone closest to you in the foreground; basically right up on the edge of the closet sliding door.

This is important because the only real way to compare growth from pic to pic in my one-week increments, is to see the branches in relation to the walls of the closet.

----

In other words, all the remaining pics are going to have the clone removed from the closet and mom centered; allowing her the whole closet.

post-85-1087606946_thumb.jpg

One Week of Flower Over

I knew it was ok that I was letting my mom gain so much stem, in other words, the stretching. This is important because she needs to gain this weight in preparation of the oncoming buds she will grow.

She was still receiving veg ferts, since the first couple weeks of flowering are hardcore stretch weeks, for the reason I explained above. She is not yet concentrating on actually GROWING her buds.

She DOES however get the added light of the 400 watt HPS. It stays on from here on out along with 400 watt MH.

post-85-1087607091_thumb.jpg

Playing It Safe

After completing one week of flowering, I started to worry about mom locking up again. She showed very early signs (in my very underdeveloped leaf reading skills) of locking up, so I decided to give her another flush.

It ended up that she was probably not as bad as I had thought. Remember, you watch for the coloration of the water pouring out from the pot when you lift her out of the water

The more YELLOW the water is in the beginning, the more salts that had built up. My first flush, lots of yellow; the second flush, not so much.

post-85-1087607268_thumb.jpg

Flowering Week 2 Over

Now since mom had gotten another flush, she needed another drought. I didn’t want to make it too long however, because I was eager to start her new flowering mix.

Mom ended up with a 3 day dry out period from the flush, and then got her first flowering food. During the 3 days, she was not bound. The remaining 4 days of this week, and here on out, mom was bound down.

Look how quickly she responded. Re-examine her branches in relation to the closet walls. She has put on quite a bit of weight. From here on out however, she will put all her energy into the buds.

post-85-1087607803_thumb.jpg

Week 4 Over

Now, you could wait till the end up week 5 to let restraints off if you wish, there is no science to it.

This grow, things got complicated, and I ended up pulling the grow at the end of week 6. She was bound all the way until I pulled her also. Next grow, I will probably wait till the end of week 5 before I let her loose.

This is also the time that you start to pull back on the N almost completely. She has plenty stored up, and will use the leaves as energy, and at the same time, this helps the smoke become less harsh.

post-85-1087608199_thumb.jpg

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.