Plants still dieing

it defently looks bad in hat pic, since then, less then a week ago the plant has grown a fair bit and looks really healthy, ill post some pics and get a sugestion from them.

This image is of the newer plants, i can pritty much say good bye to two of them, but the healthy one is going strong, i reckon i could keep it and see how it goes, but i will take you advice given after you have a look at them :P

post-24-1087994516_thumb.jpg

looking better bro.

if you start geting tip burn aroung the jaggered pointed edges of the plant you know your nuts are to high in salts so add some water to dilute it.

Put about 1/2 or 1/3 the amount of nutrient the bottle says until plant gets about 6 inchs tall then slowly increase nutrient to higher level with every water change (every 1 to 2 weeks)

Keep your PH at 6.2 or so (in hydro that is, dont know what to keep it with dirt)

Next pic could you please put some white light (ie MH or fluro) on for the pic so I can look more closely at your plant.

Jack

ok bro and thx for the help and compliments, and yah i gave them a hell of a good flush :o

Ill try the fluro light next time i take some photos :P

also the ph level im at is around 7 - 7.5 maybe a little high, ill adjust it to just bellow 7.