DIY BHO Closed Column pressurized blaster

I know some of these are clamps / pipe / pressure bnb valves - but would it be possible for someone who knows to give me a run down on the other pieces needed and sizes.

I have a mate who will help me weld. So be great to knock this out.

Thanks in advance

post-63601-0-98374400-1526487462_thumb.jpg

I know some of these are clamps / pipe / pressure bnb valves - but would it be possible for someone who knows to give me a run down on the other pieces needed and sizes.

I have a mate who will help me weld. So be great to knock this out.

Thanks in advance

The fitting with the flange and clamp are sanitay fitting for boats.

The reducer nuts are so i could go from 1/2 from the flange to 1/4 inch for the bnb valve.

The tubes you can now buy already made up in diff sizes so there no more having to weld the flanges on.

There is a guy on ebay that sells all the parts you will need, do not use silicone gaskets the butane melts them.

yep im interested to know how it went to , i might come for that visit yet ozzy lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

The offer is there still GQ...

• Upvote 1

The fitting with the flange and clamp are sanitay fitting for boats.

The reducer nuts are so i could go from 1/2 from the flange to 1/4 inch for the bnb valve.

The tubes you can now buy already made up in diff sizes so there no more having to weld the flanges on.

There is a guy on ebay that sells all the parts you will need, do not use silicone gaskets the butane melts them.

The offer is there still GQ...

Tha is so much Ozzy. I know it's a lot to ask but any chance of a PM to go through some of this just so i don't order the wrong bits. If not it's all cool I just want to make a replica of your unit and start blasting!!

Much respect for bud

sounds like a good plan ozzy, yeah i love that part of the world its not for everyone but i like it, what are you waiting for get in the dam bore lol youll be surprised how good it feels when you back out, i usually try to go late at night, less people, would be good if set up there ozzy il come and visit for sure, last time i was out that way i had to head home after a week, i licked to many rocks and my tongue blew up, lol not literally just fat and swollen lol lol, one good benifit is that land is pretty cheap out that way, anyway have a good trip and il chat when yuou get home, cheers ozzy, GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1