Cannabis Oil Sold in OZ

x3alann

Question

So, out of curiosity, i typed 'charlotte's web cannabis in sydney' into google just to see any interesting results of any nature. And to my surprise, there I found a few sites that actually sell cannabis oil. One of them states that they use Rick simpsons method of extracting oil.

Here's on of them:

https://www.rickshempoil.com.au/products/rick-s-2000-oil-tincture-100ml-bottle

and another one:

https://cwcbdoil.com.au/

From what i've read on their sites, its claimed that they use hemp and are able to resell it due to the fact that their gear has less than 0.3% THC, but are more dominant in CBD, therefore legal to resell.

What are you opinions on these sellers in OZ? You reckon they legit? Anyone have experiences?

i buy hemp seed oil and hulled seeds at my local chemist, thats perfectly fine in my area of qld it would seem, organic is best, but buying oils and extracts that claim to be lots of things via the net other than just hemp, is risky imo, but thats just me im sure theres other people that different opinions about it

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

hemp is like cannabis,s cousin but no there very different as far medical values and uses go but can look a little bit similar in appearance sort of lol both are good for you but in different ways also hemp is legal in some states as fordy said and cannabis is lagging behind, illegal STILL, its maddness

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Wtf. Its crazy. The community centre i volunteer at talks openly about medical benifts. 90% of the population agrees it should legal. Why do we pay the narrow minded heads up thier rear ends politicians...

It's all about the sacred $$$$ (and the even more sacred taxes from it)

If 'Johnno' from down the road could guarantee what was in his oil and quantify the % of cbd or thc, we would all buy it. So to cover all bases the govt want to hand it all to big pharma. They can be taxed, which then gets passed onto to you and I via the retail costs. They can then add their GST to the price and the pharmas have the technology to test and quantify.

Giving it to the pharmas means our elected officials don't get their hands dirty. It's only the filthy taxes they have to handle then. And that's why it would be better if they just left things alone, but they won't. Someone needs to make the $$$$ and the govt want their cut.

Spent hours today looking into hemp. I can buy hemp seed oil easily buy it has small amounts of CBD. Hemp oil has larger CBD but bugger all THC which could be good. Dam its confusing. CBD/hemp oil was legal till last year when it got fuked up because people where scared of THC.

Hemp seed oil is completley legal in all of Australia and has been for many years. Recently, hemp seeds and hemp seed oil were made legal for human consumption in all of Australia and New Zealand.

Hemp flower oil is basically hash oil or tinctures made from industrial or food grade hemp. The legality of hemp flower oil varies from state to state.