bud and seeds

hey thats a great pic, lol

hey ya about seeded vs unseeded smoke , isnt the job of resin glands to protect the developing seed embryo from uv radiation etc, was last time I checked , seeding your smoke should make no difference really just less choice smoking material

It will still get you stoned, but it also depends on how early its pollinated.

If its pollinated early then it will stop making THC which is what gets you stoned.

When females are in their flowering stage, their first line of duty is to produce THC. As soon as the female becomes fertilized by the male it stops producing THC and dedicates all its energy to making seeds, instead. Thus, the low potency of shwag. Shwag is shwag because the female Cannabis plants stop producing THC because they are fertilized and want to make seeds instead. To further proove my point, have you ever gotten a sack with seeds that was premium smoke? No, you haven't. Have you ever bought badass bomb bud that had seeds? No, you haven't. Why? Because it's impossible to have amazing buds and seeds in the same sack

Taken from-

http://www.geocities.com/chronicfarming/

But hey at the end of the day, I smoked swag for years. I had too because I was growing outside in a valley that had males through out it.

Its still ok smoke but once you start growing your own indoors, well I guess we get spoilt. :o

It will still get you stoned, but it also depends on how early its pollinated.

If its pollinated early then it will stop making THC which is what gets you stoned.

Ok Lets look at this. If it stops making THC how is the growth after that going to have a buzz in it at all? I have not been able to understand this ...Explain This? Stressing plants .... Outside makes for the strongest buds ,Seeds r not.I know.Some of it you have to lay down to smoke it! LMDO

post-109-1087620554_thumb.jpg

Ok Lets look at this. If it stops making THC how is the growth after that going to have a buzz in it at all? I have not been able to understand this ...Explain This? Stressing plants .... Outside makes for the strongest buds ,Seeds r not.I know.Some of it you have to lay down to smoke it! LMDO

ok firstly I have spoken to a number of breeders and got their veiw on this matter. that website I quoted from was kinda right and kinda not right.

Apparently the plant produces THC at good levels up to the point it start making the seeds, thats why it gets you stoned because its already started filling up with THC.

Then it DOESNT STOP :P production but it does slow down a lot.

This can apparenlty make a big difference to the bud if it starts using most of its energy producing the seeds early on.

Its a well known fact the seedless hydro is FAR stronger than any outdoors weed.

Although I find that with outdoors smoke it keeps the stone going longer.

I also HATE smoking a joint the explodes because its got seeds in it.

:o hey ya , about the difference in seeded smoke , the seeded gear is not quite as good as when not seeded all though i did wait until late in the development stage of heading to pollinate for seed, the real point was if you grow clones that you are happy with and know how to grow , crossing for a few seeds on one or two clones for experment or planned or for fun wont necasaraly ruin your smoke although it will degrade in quality a bit if seeded but the seeds may grow something a bit different or better than what youve got a good choice if you cant get access to better genetics, and seeded gear is better than no gear afterall but it would depend on the amount of seeds to be induced on a plant , fertilising a bud or two on your favourite plant shouldent stop the whole plant from producing thc in the unpollinated buds carefull attention would be the key here cheers :P