bud and seeds

livebytheleaf Posted: Jun 9 2004, 03:21

can u get good bud with seeds? 

Well, you might know what he's on about, but I'm not entirely sure. Maybe because it's 5.30 in the morning and I'm still going after 35 hours straight... or bent... whatever...

But yeah, what do you mean by this livebytheleaf? Do you mean what wantdachronic is talking about? Or are you referring to whether the quality of seeded bud is the same as sinsemilla?

As tony barber would say... "More information please... " lol

It doesnt seem to have hurt the quaitly of my buds...Maybe if you tested the amount of THC with some sort of extraction method,You could tell the difference,But by just smoking I have found no differnce,in taste or buzzz,That my veiw on seeded buds.

post-109-1087341996_thumb.jpg

Edited by Flopeye

my view on seeded bud is it tastes shit, smokes shit and well is just shit.

Where the seed goes normally fills up with THC and if its got seed then its used all its energy to produce seeds and NOT to fill up these glands.

That said seeded bud is ok, but I wouldnt smoke it.

lol what tha , hey ya about seeded vs unseeded smoke , isnt the job of resin glands to protect the developing seed embryo from uv radiation etc, was last time I checked , seeding your smoke should make no difference really just less choice smoking material , but if you let seeded bud cure dry and collect the calx husks off the seed , and roll or pipe them this is the real taste and flavour of your buds and will usually get u very bent ,it also has a lot to do with when in flowering stage the heads were fertilised the following pic is white Rhino seeded after 6 weeks into flower stage so it is say 10 weeks of flowering ,calxs are filled with good seeds and are also coated in resin , very rich skunk tones emenaiting from bud stinky sticky and mine cheers :o P.S I thinks that this seed would grow good smoke it is White Rhino x Appollo 13 . I will do a grow soon to test out theory :o

post-109-1087363372_thumb.jpg

Edited by tassie devil

I thought I was the only one that knows the pleasure of growing my own seeds and smoking the buds.Just in time for a summer planting out doors. They will be able to stay outside until Sept or Oct.I hope MY seeds will do what I am looking for,Good Luck to all.

post-109-1087364497_thumb.jpg

Edited by Flopeye