White Widow, Is she done yet ?

I like it CC...i reckon a week or two more (?) but like convexconepiece...shit man jus CC lol said maybe take the ones mos finished and give the lower flowers longer.  I'm thinking of doing that with an NHS thats been flushed...jsut gonna take the main cola and let the bottom buds fatten up a bit more for a coupla days. Watcha reckon?  Really Nice lookingplant vandle-nice growing :bongon:

all good things. f :sun:

Yeah i like this, im going to wait a week then chop the main cola then wait another week or 2 for the rest feel i have no other choice :P

also thanks for the kind compliments

I remember reading somewhere that maturity on an indoor plant is determined differently to an outdoor, indoor its on the % of amber trich/ the effect you are going for longer ripening increces the body stone. Outdoories will say alot about the pistules, that the brown sometimes several times before they are ready.

Ive no real experience here just food for thought.

If you want to max out your yeild then go for Apical harvesting. Pick the main cola's, exposing the popcorn under neath, treat them like a 3-4 week old bud. Then harvest that. Its posible to do this one more time with the smaller bud layer beath that. for the life of me I cant find that vid on Apical harvesting, it was part of something else.

Edited by iTiC