wet vs dry trim/manicure?

If you trim wet the buds will shrink back and make a half arsed manicuring job very obvious which often leads to cleaning the buds up before putting them in jars to cure.  It is super easy and fast though so its got that going for it.

Trimming dry is a once off thing as the buds aren't going to shrink on your or anything but it is a much slower process as the leaves mould themselves in the shape of the buds as they dry and stick to everything like mad making it a much more delicate job.

Personally I trim wet and clean up if its needed when they're dry.  If I only had a few plants I'd dry them whole and trim entirely while dry but I just can't get past the speed and ease of trimming them up asap.

if you do ever try trimming dry again, its actually quite easy once you get the hang of it, just poke one blade of the scissors under the leaf you want to remove, pull it down and snip it off all in one clean motion. its quite easy once you get the hang of it. also f your anything like me you will end up leaving a fair bit if trim on because it just as resinous and goood as the bud half the time.