Too much rain?

Hi there i was wondering how much rain can a plant handle before it gets sick of it?Im getting sprinkles every day and this is pissing me off!Got a touch of mould from grub damage in the fat top bud and have removed this over the last couple of days.All else it seems ok at the moment.I have inspected the back of the buds that wrap around the main stalks and its ok.Oh no its raining again and I need something for anxiety now!Should I just keep chopping out the dodgy bits and wait cos not long to go now.Oh its skunk #1 x sleestack ,you know those freebies from uk.

sprinkles of rain won't hurt them, it's the heavy drenching downpours you need to worry about, snapping branches and getting them sooo wet they can't dry out.

The grubs are doing the damage, climbing in the bud , bruising it, spreading disease to the plant.

If you can't control the grubs, it will just keep happening.

:peace: Nibbler.

sprinkles of rain won't hurt them, it's the heavy drenching downpours you need to worry about, snapping branches and getting them sooo wet they can't dry out.

The grubs are doing the damage, climbing in the bud , bruising it, spreading disease to the plant.

If you can't control the grubs, it will just keep happening.

:peace: Nibbler.

Hey Nibbler thanks for your advice!Your right those grubs are not helping.I inspect most days and i rarely see those #%$^&.I look under and all over and nothing ,and the next day there is two or three at 2-3cm feasting and i am stoked if I can kill em before they venture inside the flower where they seem to eat half of the stem!The other day I was watching and I saw a leaf wilt over the space of 20 mins.I looked in behind the wilt and there was a grub 2cm eating the stem!Where do they come from!This is not the first time i have grown at this location and never had trouble with grubs before.On my second run this season and the first was bad.I mean plucking grubs almost every day late in flower with a little damage.How can I control them if I dont know their origin.Also got those little black things that stick to the stem.What are they?Any help would be appreciated.Thanks