They are aren't they Shroomy? I'm so proud of Fella and his efforts. He's a quick study! ^_^
He's even gone off and looked up information him self.
And I've just LOVED all the discussions we've had on what we each want to try in future grows and bouncing ideas off each other.

AAAAaaaand he's well on his way to breaking 1g/w. :yahoo:
If not the next round, I'm sure it will be the one after that! *gets excited like a kid at Christmas*

I find it sad that some people find it necessary to have a go at me for posting pics of "another person's grow".
Not everyone is inclined to joining a forum and putting up with all the trolls, like the one we saw of late. Fella is one such person. Hell, he doesn't even use the net anymore unless it's for work or to look up something. 8s
Nor does he feel the need for validation, constant praise, or attention. (One reason why I don't update my Tomb thread very often. Besides the fact fuck all is going on besides the finishing off of some gurls I didn't have the heart to destroy.)

Next we'll be hearing about how this person or other doesn't grow and doesn't know what they are talking about because they don't post pics and details of their ever single move. :faint:

I had a look side by side look of the first pic posted and the last pic posted. I am always in awe at how big they can get in such a short period of time! :)

What I'm really looking forward to is doing a DWC run..... After seeing Nay's comparison pics, and seeing some of Chato's giants over the years, I just have to have a go!

It's crazy. I'm going to have to upload another pic tonight I think. The buds are swelling soooooo quickly now. It's most noticeable on the Skunk, but being a 6-7 weeker, it's going to be.

And the stink that comes out of that tent! :faint: WOW!

Oh, I was going to start a side by side by side by side last week with 4 Skunk #1's. But plans have changed. I lost my Skunk mum, so I'm vegging my R&D plants up so I can take a load of clones first. :)
I will be starting another thread for that as it's more based on what each plant is getting fed, the so much about the light.....

Happy Gardening.

:freak:
Lenny.

• Upvote 1

So I've been a little busy, and last Thursday we pulled the four Skunk #1's.

This is how the tent now looks...

post-10739-0-41529300-1399796727_thumb.jpg

Before leaving for MG, I turned my tent over and it's been vegging away nicely.
The tent above got a couple of plants I wasn't yet ready to pull, and with the Celtic Stones throwing nanas, the residents have changed around a little. lol

I also took a coupla close up shots of the Trainwrecks. They're makin me drool soooooo much!
@ 57 days under 12/12...

post-10739-0-56365300-1399796795_thumb.jpg  post-10739-0-75481000-1399796870_thumb.jpg

Can't wait till THEY are ready!

Gotta say, Fella's done a great job this time! :good:

• Upvote 2

Harvest is always a compromise between competing needs. Does all this have to hide for inspection next week Lenny?

Isn't it always?

Yep, gotta hide it all. We have it all sorted. Same as last time. I gotta lotta junk and I use it to hide shit behind. ^_^

Just a major PITA my back's decided to fuck out on me. >_<

Fingers crossed it improves a bit in the next 48 hours...

nice pics look tastey as what breeder is the train wreck from?

Cheers Stix, the photos don't do them justice!

The TW is from Green House Seeds. :)