Magic flight launch box?

probley why vaporgenie copied the MFLB.. lol

you have a good point regarding the wind vs flame.. its the only real negative for me, as i live with ceiling fans on 24/7.

im just not a fan of the 'look' of the MFLB..  but i like the concept. of press button heating of the herb.

Peace

lol vape, I'm in the same boat with ceiling fans...i have certain corners of the house I have ascertained are my 'vape' spots. ...after much experimentation  :vape:

Peace vape and good growing. f :sun:

• Upvote 1

I have no idea how you get something like a vape genie hot enough with a bic. I use a vapr star, which I thought was essentially the same as a genie, and to get good results i need to use a blowtorch, i do combust if im not careful though.

To the OP i have used a mflb twice and never got much out of it. Although i think you have to get the technique. It prob won't come straight away, so stick with it.

:peace:

'I have no idea how you get something like a vape genie hot enough with a bic.'

slow inhale, is the key....inch of flame is good, the bigger the flame the hard you can inhale, the smaller the flame, the slower you have to inhale.. your mixing super heater air from the lighter with cool air to get your right temp.. it does take practise and time to get used to the mouth feel and taste to judge the right temp.. 

its like anything, you dont perfect something the first time you do it.. 

peace. 

Vinno your a classic, lol :thumbsup:

• Upvote 1

Hi sam

i checked them out..

yeah they look good, but with only 50 min battery time, i would get abit annoyed with recharging /replacing batteries..

i use my genie all day, and dont refill my lighter once

but i do like the fact you could do it anywhere, without raising to many suspicious eyes..

so many pros so many cons.. its a hard one

Hi Stoners.

A quick update here, the MFLB arrived today thanks to some excellent customer service from Ozbongs and I have to say...I LOVE IT.

Took me maybe half an hour to master the beast but it rocks out with it's cock out.

Makes my pot last longer.

Tastes better by a long way.

Is fun to use.

Is very very tiny....(That's what she said).

I bought mine with the power adapter which plugs into the wall and the car adapter.

Also ordered the bong attachment but that was out of stock so Ozbongs kindly gave me a free herb grinder for my troubles which was more then cool.

All in all a great item, at first I was worried because it makes no smoke and i haven't used a vape before but after getting severely smashed I changed my opinion.

Once again a special thanks to Ozbongs who really went above and beyond to get it to me fast despite adverse circumstances.

Later mullheads.  :)

Edited by jimmywrangles
  • Upvote 2

i got the MFLB used it every day for about 6 months. I thought it was good. But then i bought the Plenty Vape from stroz and bickel. german made.

This vape is the hardest hitting vape ever. my MFLB is just a paperwight now. nothing beats the plenty its $350 - $370 but i would reccomened people saving the diffrence as the MLFB is a total rippoff. $180 for a tinly block of wood. the plenty is 100% consistant. ok its for at home use but thats where people vape 90% of the time. you have to try it. first hit smashed me so hard because the vapeor is 100% cool. no heat at all.

I've had the MLFB for about 8 months now. Whilst i definitely enjoy regular combustion smoking, it doesn't help that my partner doesn't smoke at all and doesn't like the smell. I've solved this issue using the MLFB where i can pretty much sit in bed and smoke while watching a movie with her and it doesn't cause her much if any discomfort.

The high is less intense, though still there. Its definitely a solo unit as the logistics for having a session with friends will take too long.

I think its worth the cash