Magic flight launch box?

quote ..... crunk.."And you can also use the AVB (already vaped weed) in cooking"

ive been using my vaporgenie for almost 4 years, and im very confident that my waste product has very little THC, CBD or anything else left on it..   i was just wondering what colour is your 'spent' weed? , mine comes out a very dark brown, and smells like nothing. 

how do you use your 'spent' in cooking and how long does the 'clean' high last..???

what do you use to strip the 'spent'.???

best of luck with the magic box.... cheers!!

Peace! 

Vape4life

• Upvote 1

Hey Jimmy,

Hope you love the MFLB.  I got mine about 2 weeks ago and haven't looked back [as in haven't had a pipe since].  My News Years Resolution was to stop smoking and go to 100% vaping.  I had been using my Life Saber Vape at home for a while but struggled to like the Arizer Solo for out and about.

The MFLB has changed that - it works much better for me although I suspect I just needed to get the hang of vaping vs sucking in lungfuls of smoke. 

I found the 2 techniques described in the book that came with the MFLB to be excellent.  I've also found the advice to finely grind your weed makes a huge difference.  I now use my grinder and then the scissors to achieve the finer grind that's required.

I've been saving the AVB just in case I get desperate some day but probably won't get around to using it for cooking.  Theoretically I think if you vape the weed sufficiently there wouldn't be enough whatever left to bother cooking with.

I've noticed a reduction in overall consumption since I've gone to 100% vaping - not sure if this has been a semi-concious decision though 'cause my supply is getting low and my plants won't be ready for quite a while yet!

Enjoy your flight.

Cheers,

crowsange

• Upvote 1

quote ..... crunk.."And you can also use the AVB (already vaped weed) in cooking"

ive been using my vaporgenie for almost 4 years, and im very confident that my waste product has very little THC, CBD or anything else left on it..   i was just wondering what colour is your 'spent' weed? , mine comes out a very dark brown, and smells like nothing. 

how do you use your 'spent' in cooking and how long does the 'clean' high last..???

what do you use to strip the 'spent'.???

best of luck with the magic box.... cheers!!

Peace! 

Vape4life

Sorry i realised my last sentence seemed like the nice high is from the cooking where in fact i meant the vape gets you a nice high. I keep my AVW ( i don't know why i said AVB haha) in case i one day get around to cooking and extracting the left over THC. A friend had made butter with it and we used it in cooking and it took about an hour or so before we got high. We don't completely vape the weed though.

Thanks for the advice peeps, as always right on the money and helpful to the extreme.

Sir Vapealot...The secret is in the name right? :greedy:

Crunk...You've just confirmed the reviews I've read online which is awesome, I spent the extra bucks and got all the accessories because I like new stuff and I feel better about that now.

And Crowsange I've also heard that the amount you use drops quite a bit as the MFLB is more efficient.

Strangely we share the same new years resolution I've just taken longer to summon my courage, good luck with it and stay strong.

And If I fail on the cigerettes... e cigs look very promising :pimp:

Love my genie but I am looking at something that doesn't require a live flame for more stealth in frequent situations. 

Again, the wind can make it a pain to get a correct slowness of draw.  I'm thinking the MFLB or an atmos raw in the green lol

MFLB is in the lead atm

Peace all. f :sun:

probley why vaporgenie copied the MFLB.. lol

you have a good point regarding the wind vs flame.. its the only real negative for me, as i live with ceiling fans on 24/7.

im just not a fan of the 'look' of the MFLB..  but i like the concept. of press button heating of the herb.

Peace

So I've ordered the MFLB and would like some user reviews if anyone here has used one.

From what I can tell it's one of the best vaporizers out there but I've never used one before so any opinions would be appreciated.

FWIW: I stopped combusting when I got my first desktop vaporiser in about 2002. I got an MFLB as my first portable/stealth vaporiser and I could get good results with dry crumbly strong herb but it required practice and care - balancing the air flow to cool the herb against the battery press to heat it. Herb is on a heated wire screen with no thermistor and I found it pretty easy to end up combusting which is far from ideal and probably a common complaint -  I read about one guy who used a vibrator to shake the herb around on the hot wire screen while hitting the MFLB  so it wouldn't burn   :)

I haven't touched either since I got an Arizer solo about 18 months ago - never had burnt herb - very tight temperature control and restricted air flow so just about anyone can get a great hit out of it with zero practice.

Not as stealthy as the MFLB but easier to operate very efficiently in my experience.

YMMV.