Pics Of A System I Just Finished Aero/hydro Dwc?

Nice stuff kaliking, keep us updated as you go along eh?

I have a Question, How can I increase the humidity in my grow room?

Humidity is increased easily by leaving open bowls or containers of water in the growing space, or even a towel hanging from a rail above a bowl or similar container of water. With the towel hanging into the container the water is drawn up and dispersed into the atmosphere of the growing space.

Make sure to refil and clean the bowl of water and replace the towel periodically. Don't let it get stinky or too old, or you'll be encouraging moulds.

Low humidity is usually only a problem in the early days usually, as the small plants don't transpire very much and the atmosphere in and indoor grow room under HID lights is frequently very dry. But as the plants grow and fill the space, the transpiration of water through the plant to maintain their temperature and undertake various processes within the plant will increase at a massive rate. So much that by the time the plants are fully budding and going off as it were, the environment can be too humid.

Anyway, I hope that helps, good luck with the grow, I'll be watching out for this one mate. :)

Heres some pics i took today.

Im starting the plant on a new nutrient formula and im slowly lowering the light cycle. I was growing 24 on for seeding, then i slowly droped to 18hrs on 6hrs off. Now im gonna work down to 12 hrs in 2 wks. time. Last time i let my plants grow to 2 ft before putting into flowering 12 hrs on and off and they got to my ceiling, but this srain is only supposed to grow 5-6 ft indoors.

I have been raising humidity fro 38% Rh to 55%, I dont know if its that or new nutrient formula but new leaves are nice and dark and very soft to touch, they look nicer too, you probably have to see in person to tell difference though.

post-9-1084125224_thumb.jpg

Ok one last pic. I picked this hopeful female from 5 others, all had major male characteristics and this one stood out so I just dumped supposed males, I like devoting all my work to 1 plant, I just hope i picked out a female hahaha.

This is 39 days from when i planted seed in rockwool.

post-9-1084125551_thumb.jpg

Edited by kaliking

Thanks for the positive replys guys amd girls.

I appreciate the fact that you think my plants are good looking, makes me want to work harder and get the ultimate grow room and have my plants at optimum growing, waiting to get a house though.... Smoking a hell lot of weed dont help save money though hahaa. I thought growing would save me money on buying weed, cause id have my own to smoke, WROng Not only did i smoke last harvest in 1 month for the first fem and 2 wks for the 2nd, now I dont even like smoking good green or dank I want HYDro. I think i might just have to quit smoking for awhile :) Atleast ill have to harvest to savor!!!

HEy heres a question-

I am using a 175 watt Mh right now, but I have another reflector with a 400 mh and a 430 hps, 2 ballasts.

I put away in storage for 3 months and now i cant get the system to work, I called company and they told me to open the 2 ballasts and check the resistors,

Has this happened to anyone??

Edited by kaliking

Ok heres one more.

I probably wont post anymore until im flowering.

Hey Lucian,,

I have 3 of these air pumps, they are cheap and very quiet, they are made by Atec model Ar-2500, I dont have a box for them with any specs, they have high and low settings, I was gonna by a big one with 4 outlets it had more power but was to loud, these work just great barely any vibration and plenty of air.

Im in the Us so almost all my stuff is from Canada or Us, they cost about $5 Us dollars.

post-9-1084641036_thumb.jpg