Pics Of A System I Just Finished Aero/hydro Dwc?

Hey guys,

I havent been online in awhile, because ive been busy with every day struggles.

I havent been growing for almost 8 months and I had to grow some more plants to satsify my craving for true hydro/ to smoke. Lately in my area people been selling weed thats not even close to what they are calling it.

I wanted to build a new system after i saw how big the roots got in my 9 site 3 in pot aero system, The one i had bought worked great but i constantly had to trim root and after awhile they clogged the drain causing a huge messs invovling 2 gal of nutrients.

Well I like to care for 1 female plant not 7 or 2 like i have before, So i built my system for 1plant but in a 5 in net pot ( i transferred 3in pot) in a 5 gal bucket. I built a circular Pvc ring and installed 8 aero misters, I upgraded my mister from old system and got 6 360egree misters at 25gal/min, and 2 180s at like 15gpm. I placed them at all angles to unsure water got everywere. And those 360 degree misters really work alot better then the 20gpm ones that i had before, THEY ACTUALLY MIST!! Well now i built a drain for the growing bucket rigged it to a mag drive water jet and a water level senser.

I have the sensor so I can have a few inches of water at the bottom so the roots will just sit in them, then at a desired level it will drain all the water from growing bucket back to 5 gal nutrient bucket.

It alworks great, I have just transplanted my plant and Im dieing to see if grows better.

I also tryed topping this time, I practiced on the males and failed but I got it perfect for the female.

Tell me what you guys think

post-9-1083691638_thumb.jpg