Black Leaf Ice Bong, 9mm

Hey all ordered my self a Black leaf lce bong with 9mm thick walls.

Ordered through Ozbongs and arrived with in 3 days.

Very nice bong to use, all though i dout the glass walls are 9mm think through out imo it would be closer to 7mm think, in saying that it still feels like a very sterdy bong that wont brake in a hurry.

This could be just me liking my mouth piece a lil smaller but it feels a touch big, dosent take anything away for using the bong it smokes well.

The stem could of been a inch longer, just me again being pickey i guess :D

One thing that i was very happy with was how thick the thickness of the glass is where the stem is incerted, very thick and chunky, do stressing of knocking against a tap and it braking making the bong useless.

gallery_398_1269_624213.jpg

gallery_398_1269_346634.jpg

gallery_398_1269_759872.jpg

• Upvote 4

Wow 9mm, nice!

Ozbongs rule, just wish they restocked more often, lots of things there go out of stock and don't come back in! :(

If there is anything u see on here site that is out of stock send them a email.

They r great to deal and will help u out if they can...

Hi Ozzy,

Very  nice Bong  Ozzy,that should get your juice flowing.lol 

I am in the prose's of ordering a new {Nes Mini oil rig Bong}plus I am going to order a few glass cone's as well so I can use it to smoke weed in.

Going to order the bong from OZBongs as well as they have good price's an plenty of different glass ware to choose from.

All the best Ozzy an happy bonging mate.

Regards Dingo-2008. 

Hi Ozzy,

I ordered the Nes oil rig plus a few bowls & 2 new worked oil dish's for the oil & 1 glass BHO extraction lab 28g tube plus a few other bit's an peaces,I could not help myself all them bright shiny things I felt like a bower bird collecting for his bower bird nest. :D

All the gear should be here in a weeks time which is normal to get to this side of the world .  ;)

just gotta set 1 of the  three 2 stage vac  pumps I have with a vac chamber an I am all done an ready to rock & roll on BHO.

A big thank you to the guy's & girls at OZBongs for all there help you got this Old Dog rock & rolling again. :egyptdance: :crazyrocker:

This new glass wear will give me a new lease on life so I can keep my eye sight for a few more year's before the Glaucoma take's it away from me. :oldman:

Regard's,Dingo-2008.