D.I.Y glass carry case.

Just a lil project i am tinkering with atm.

Wanted a way to take my glass with me if i go on a trip.

Got the case from waynes world for $15 case size 395mm l, 240mm w , 95mm d.

The foam rubber i am using is what my bong came wraped in when i got it.

I still have to fit a bong (waiting for to be sent by lil sis from syd) a stem and jet lighter in there.

Stay tuned more pic to come...

post-398-0-05482500-1358224748_thumb.jpg

post-398-0-46426800-1358224827_thumb.jpg

This is a brilliant idea. I have been looking on various sites because I want to purchase my first glass piece. My biggest concern has been the size with something like a bong, but a case like this would make transporting and storing a bong extremely easy. I found a few on a bunch of different websites, but there is one on SmokeWire with a blue spiral and a chamber for ice I am really interested in purchasing. Is that styrofoam inside the case? Do you have a tool for shaping it if it is styrofoam? Where would I even find styrofoam that I could shape easily, and that would work great for a case like that. I have a briefcase that looks exactly like the one you are using. I am curious to try this myself.