now i know what to look for (well i hope i know) skunk1 afgani,northern lights and kush seem to pop up allot, one source said  they are so stable because they have been round so long, but as hard as i look no stable white widow which as also been around for ever another thing that poped up was a proven way to breed theirs a term called boxing, which means back crossing to the original mother (clone) for several times i think 

now i know what to look for (well i hope i know) skunk1 afgani,northern lights and kush seem to pop up allot, one source said  they are so stable because they have been round so long, but as hard as i look no stable white widow which as also been around for ever another thing that poped up was a proven way to breed theirs a term called boxing, which means back crossing to the original mother (clone) for several times i think 

Breeding like that leads to less genetic diversity each time a generation is back crossed to the original mother.  Less genetic diversity equals stability but it can come at the cost of vigor, yield, etc.  It doesn't always do that but in a lot of cases it does.  As it locks in the traits you've bred for though it results in consistent crops grown from seed and far more predictable results in the offspring if you make seeds.

• Upvote 2

thanks for confirming that man, its great to know where and what to research, the hardest part of research is finding which way to go, ,i will do my best to read this method until i cant learn anymore before doing a field test

Don't be selective in your research at all. All the different methods offer different insights and opportunities for breeders and by limiting your knowledge you are limiting your full potential.  Obviously you should start with the immediately important parts but the more knowledge you soak up the more your potential goes up too. 

• Upvote 2