Lies Told By The Media

pixel

great..i love it when people argue with me.

i don't think Kaminski chooses to live in the USSA, its just that he can't afford to leave :P

One thing though, Buddy..if Howard didn't send troops to Iraq to kill people, what did he send them there for? oh hang on I remember! It was so they could all get ill from exposure to depleted uranium :P

sorry it just makes me angry, that's all.

The world owes a lot to America, they didnt want to enter any war until they were attacked at Pearl Harbour and from then on they have taken it upon themselves to become the world police and if they need a helping hand, Australia has always been beside them in appreciation for their help in keeping Australia a free democratic country

Buddy oh Buddy..I'm speechless. What ever gave you the impression that Australia is free and democratic? We don't get to choose who runs this country. The bi-partisan system is an age old but very clever way of making us think we actually have a choice, but we don't. Basically they stick 2 puppets on TV, and you get to decide which one you prefer ::D:

Yeah right..America is the big old lovely teddy bear father figure who is just there to help everyone, and spank the naughty "rogue" states when they step out of line. :P

Edited by pixel

One thing though, Buddy..if Howard didn't send troops to Iraq to kill people, what did he send them there for?

The Honourable John Howard P.M. didnt send troops to intentionally kill anyone, Pixel sweety...your sounding more like Kazinsky by the minute. :mellow:

Buddy oh Buddy..I'm speechless. What ever gave you the impression that Australia is free and democratic? We don't get to choose who runs this country. The bi-partisan system is an age old but very clever way of making us think we actually have a choice, but we don't. Basically they stick 2 puppets on TV, and you get to decide which one you prefer

Oh hum, more Kazinskiism :P

Yeah right..America is the big old lovely teddy bear father figure who is just there to help everyone, and spank the naughty  "rogue" states when they step out of line.

Well I for one am glad their on our side and so should you be.

Anyhow I have broken one of my cardinal rules "Never argue with a woman"....when your right, your still wrong. ....what was I thinking ?? :D

Now where did I put my favorite trimming scissors? eat your heart out you seedy bush growers :P

yep Buddy I agree...better to have them on our side most definitely.

I'm not saying what you think is wrong and what I think is right, not at all...we just see things differently.

*screams* do I really sound like Kaminski?? :D I better start reading something else :P

yep Buddy I agree...better to have them on our side most definitely.

I'm not saying what you think is wrong and what I think is right, not at all...we just see things differently.

*screams* do I really sound like Kaminski??  :P I better start reading something else ;)

What a nice girl :P .... why cant my old lady tolerate me like that?? :D :P

awwww thanks Buddy. It's just that I don't think that just because a person has a point of view, they are 100% right (including me ).

I'm positive I get alot of things wrong, but my main concern is trying to get at the truth, and as you know, it's not easy with all the vested interests flying around everywhere, especially on the media, and I'll admit Kaminski probably has vested interests too, I just don't know what they are, yet. lol

The other point I wanted to make was that the USSA should be under the same scrutiny as any other country when it comes to WMD. It's ok for the USSA to possess a huge arsenal, but not Iraq. Seems to me the USSA can breach Geneva Convention and UN statutes whenever it likes, but if an oil rich Muslim country does, then it means war. Israel on the other hand, seems to be able to do whatever the hell it likes without recriminations from anyone.

It's not very well publicised, but during the 90's the U.N. wanted to do the right thing and inspect America's stockpiles of nuclear, chemical and biological weapons - the full extant of which have never been exposed.

America, who felt so threatened by Iraq's WMD's, used it's UN Security Council veto to stop it.

Now, I can understand why people might think that getting rid of Saddam Hussein was "the right thing to do" but that to me is irrelevant when:

a. America has a history of supporting coups that overthrow democratically elected heads of government (e.g. Chile where the CIA installed General Pinochet); and

b. American companies (particularly some with very close links to the Bush regime) are profiteering from the war.

Call me a cynic, but something stinks.

Something stinks alright and it's our modern democracies. The sooner we get rid of political parties, the better. That way we might start seeing some real leaders and not the party-puppets we are offered today.

deej.

Problem was Saddam was americas buddy until he went silly , im picturing one megalomaniac trying to bitch-slap another into submission... they couldnt keep him under their belt, and to find his own boundary he attacked Kuwait...

maybe they were aware of 9 -11 and so began the dot-2-dot march thru the area. You know ...something to practise all their new high-whiz bullets on. They should be working on those zapper things from Star Trek...teleports them back to base.

Now the tax payer is pumping billions into this mess. War on Terror.

How often do you hear the word "terrorist" on tv, radio nowadays. Funny how they have existed long before 9-11. Once the big-bear was awakened the circus came to town in a big way...

Lets control the media & maticulously feed them lies, generate the public into a fear frenzy and whoa.......thats all "Rumsfeld/Wolfowitz Pty Ltd" needed for a green light into the unknown.

Question is, what to do now?

Iraqis are there fighting for Iraq now not for Saddam...big problem.