I have some outdoor sativas going from seeds which i got online. There are two clear phenotypes. One is doing clearly better than the other in my climate.
Im aware enviromental factors effect phenotype.
Im planning on breeding these plants for seeds.
Now of course i will breed with the two healthiest plants of that helthier pheno type.
BUT will these seeds still have that other pheno type in there gentics??? 
or others or am likley to just see more of that healthy phenos
Cheers for help guys http://asset2.rollitup.org/smilies/icon_smile.gif

I would personally make seeds using the best lady and the male closest to her in growth, appearance, smell, etc. From those seeds I would look for a male closest to that original lady and then back cross it to a cutting of her.  Doing that will make the seeds roughly 75% genetically identical to the original mother and using similar phenos for the males will cut down on variation considerably.  You can continue to find males in following generations to back cross to the original mother halving the genetic difference each time so the next generation would be 87.5% and so on.  I'd pheno hunt from that second generation though as the seeds would be really well suited to your area by then while retaining enough genetic diversity to pop up something a little different each time.  Variety is the spice of life and with decent numbers you're bound to find something truly spectacular that's suited to your local growing conditions :)