canna infused coconut oil

My understanding is that vaping doesn't reach temperatures that high. I could be wrong :)

if you can find out the temp of your vape, you'll find out what CBD's you have 'killed', i.e. you heated to 200c and along the way you will have destroyed a few CBD/CBC/CBN/etc

post-4942-0-43896000-1418511209_thumb.jpg

edit:much too early to think

Edited by Matanuska Thunder

made some wicked canna infused coconut oil yesterday, perfect for putting into smoothies for delicious coconut flavour with a special kick to put a smile on your face!

basically this is what i did.

i used a bag of leaf, not sure how much, didn't weigh it. a fair bit but you can adjust the amount according to personal preference anyway.

i roughly chopped the leaf up then melted a litre of coconut oil into a pot.

once melted i added the leaf and let it infuse on the lowest heat for 15 minutes.

i then strained it in a cheescloth and let it oil set again. it went an awesome green colour!

i tried a tablespoon in a smooth later and have to admit i was pretty chuffed at the results. uber simple yet effective and delcious.

:)

Very interesting! I like to make smoothies. I usually don't have patience so they are done in 1 minute. Coconut oil is one of my favourite. I like so much smell and taste of it and it's great to mix in blender.