Stupid autoflowering won't flower

The seeds are from Bonza failed flowering ones were by Vision

I only have 1 metre of height, not much I know but would be enough if they had behaved like the first one.

Hmm might have to do the cut back thing. Its just so out of hand down there and they are starting to burn on the light faster than I can pull them back

So its bad genetics and not something I am doing wrong?

• Upvote 1

The seeds are from Bonza failed flowering ones were by Vision

I only have 1 metre of height, not much I know but would be enough if they had behaved like the first one.

Hmm might have to do the cut back thing. Its just so out of hand down there and they are starting to burn on the light faster than I can pull them back

So its bad genetics and not something I am doing wrong?

Yeah if they were sold as Autoflowering and they are not flowering under vegetative light periods it is the breeders fault. Politely contact Bonza and explain your situation, hopefully they will look after you. If not there's not much you can do apart from purchase from a more reputable breeder (Vision seeds don't have a good reputation imo) in the future.

Naycha :peace:

• Upvote 1

Hi Ausgoty, if they are not auto flowering they are not auto flowering plants simple. They will need 12/12 to flower as others have said. If you can't give them more room to flower though you will have to cut them back first as Cyclone sugested. If you got them from a seed bank as auto flowering seeds it might be worth contacting them.

What a load of  BS Buzzo.

I'm sick of pollen chuckers who call themselves breeders when they want to start telling other members to "shut the fuck up"

Get over yourself. You self apointed yourself as the "auto king" but you seem to know sfa about breeding realy.

Where did you come up with your ratios of autos in different F generations you listed? Because they are wrong.

You say "All" your autos are stable and the pheno is also stable.?

How do you breed if you only have F4+ generation seeds? (they can't be F1's - F3's from what you say above or they wouldnt ALL be stable autos) Or was that just a poor marketing pitch? When you say the pheno is stable are you saying the seeds will all grow the same single pheno?

"Chopping any plant down big time will more than likely introduce disease." If the plant has already filled the room to bursting what would you sugest instead then?

:peace: MongyMan

Most of my Auto's are Auto crossed with Auto...so the F generation is not applicable unless you are chasing down

a particular Pheno.

My F generation explanation is for an Auto crossed with a Photo (IE my Snow Devil)

I would have thought that was self explanatory.

The only Auto's I have grown that didn't Auto Flower were from Lowlife Seeds AK47

I have now fix there shitty genetics ( See my current grow diary) That AK 47 has been worked 3 times.

Pollen chucker....lol I like that....Pretty hard to breed if ya don't chuck pollen!

Yep they are stable...Take a look at the AK47 X NYLD single Cola.

The Snow Devil is now 100% auto but will take another Gen or 2 to get the pheno stable.

So can I get a recommendation for an autoflower that will most likely flower automatically?

No particular order

Joint Doctor

00 Seeds

Grass o matic

Sweet Seeds

Dutch Passion

Sagamatha

Don't buy anything from Lowlife

I believe there is a rumor going around that I sell seeds. This is complete bullshit

so don't even ask

Might have to try some Dutch Passion then. They seem to have a good rep.

What's a good yielder (~50 grams) that won't grow too tall?

I would have said Blueberry, but for a new grower they are finicky feeders.

I would get the Diesel Ryder from the joint doctor or 60 day wonder.

Basic rule is that any Sativa dominate Auto will be big (IE AK47 & MAXI GOM)

Any Indica dominate will generally be shorter and most time faster

Don't seem to have any problems getting them to grow!

I want them to stop growing.

OK have found a place with more headroom I can move them to. Might try flowering them under some cfls.

Have you considered growing a regular photoperiod plant?

Why not take clones when you cut that plant back and make it into a mother plant (if you have the room/inclination), or chuck it out.

Give the clones a couple of weeks to root, a couple of weeks to veg, switch to 12/12 and you're on your way to buds without having to wonder what's going on with the plant.

You can obviously grow so it's just a matter of switching the timer to 12/12 and not having to cross your fingers and rely on Auto's.

Despite not being what you paid for the plant you have may well still produce nice buds and you won't have to keep buying seeds if you feel like cloning now and then.

Ordering more seeds is counterproductive and a waste of time imo.

Naycha :peace:

• Upvote 1