how to tell if your weed contains pgr

post-66219-157880695885_thumb.jpg PGR

post-66219-15788066912_thumb.jpg PGR

post-66219-157880702713_thumb.jpg PGR

post-66219-157880706052_thumb.jpg NOT PGR

post-66219-157880711897_thumb.jpg Again non pgr

post-66219-157880720477_thumb.jpg still no pgr

Im from Nsw and the weed market here is ridiculous you cant buy anything here that hasnt come from some stupid full scale hydro house thats mass producing SHIT

Iv smoked for the last 15 years been growing for 1-2 years (indoor) the first plant i grew hermed it was a bag seed airy fluffy stringy stuff but got me so stoned i quit smoking mainly cause i only got 40grams dried first round, as an inexperienced grower i produced a smoke that blew away what i could get of my local i now only smoke my own buds and have slowly started upping my yields each grow and helping mates out with legitimate stuff that isnt gonna kill em

Geez i hate this pgr tish that gets around

Peace love harmony grow good smoke and stop funding these tnuc but holes so they can keep ruining houses and the conceptions that come with growing marijuana

• Upvote 2

Is it full of seeds or are the seed cases empty,?how's it smell?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah how's it smell ?

Hey all, I’m new here and a relative noob in general...wondering if anyone could help be clarify whether this stuff I just got is pgr or the good stuff? Any thoughts are gratefully received, thank you!

And the first pic of bud, look ok..

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Micmac you know it lol

Its blueberry x northern lights 100% PGR cooper only reason being is my idiot mates love superbad and ****(4 letter brand not naming as thats not my place to name shame) theyve been trying to get me to use the stuff since i started growing but cant bring myself to ruining my smoke

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Seems to be pretty good here in W.A atm haven't had any shitty PRG buds for a long time almost a year now.

I've gotten from the same dealer for 10+ years, and I think it's me pointing out how shitty some buds are that he actually looks for better stuff now, where as in the past it's whatever he could get, had a really bad run for about 6-8 months of just the same dirty red hair shit that made your throat sore.

Still not as bad as that other shit with the salt crystals lol