how to tell if your weed contains pgr

I think to many people out there are are being unknowingly poisoned with pgrs,so heres a couple of things to look out for so you can avoid it.

I am not an expert but i can tell what i have figured out.

1/Generally speaking in my area pgr bud is rounded  and rock hard.Most of the time its a shade of light brown but can be any normal colour.

2/when broken or ''mulled up''emits little smell.

3/Lack of visable tricomes.''as pgrs inhibit resin production''

4/Taste can be variable from crap to putrid

5/Look out for headaches and chest problems.

6/imho it has no medical value and no recreational either as its just poison.

7/People poisoning people?

Any thoughts out there?

Peace and love :afro: :afro:

• Upvote 3

its funny though that people have become so used to buying PGR infused shite , that when they are given something that is non PGR grown they will complain about it being a bit fluffy and not ROCK hard. Even though the quality is far superior. I have a mate I helped set up and he grows for himself, after his first he was dissapointed with the look and feel of his buds also yeild. But admitted quality was better.and suprise suprise ....no headache when smoking. people are addicted to that hardness and the size almost as much as the commercial growers who use it for that very reason.

• Upvote 1

its funny though that people have become so used to buying PGR infused shite , that when they are given something that is non PGR grown they will complain about it being a bit fluffy and not ROCK hard. Even though the quality is far superior. I have a mate I helped set up and he grows for himself, after his first he was dissapointed with the look and feel of his buds also yeild. But admitted quality was better.and suprise suprise ....no headache when smoking. people are addicted to that hardness and the size almost as much as the commercial growers who use it for that very reason.

I agree.  It was when I got the first buds off my first grow I kinda thought the same.  they were no where near where I think I can get them they were fluffy and stringy and early.  I'm thinking ah well, first grow it is unrealistic to have them rock hard nugs like I get from the guy but no no no meinz is waay better-even newbie kind! :thumbsup:

peace-no pgr. v :sun:

• Upvote 2

I used a pgr on my third hydro grow, Rock Juice. I had been growing Widow at the time, and honestly, it was a ruined harvest. Yeah, the yield was heavier, doubled up in weight, but quality was shot. Hard nugs, very little trichomes as opposed to the previous grow and you could taste something similar to ammonia when you smoked.

Still have the remainder, can't bring myself to throw it out as I have no idea what sort of harm it could do to the environment it ends up in.

But, and there is a but, if you have a particular plant in flower that won't stop stretching during mid flower, use it for no more than a week, and that should keep the bugger from getting much taller. I have tried this on an Affie, didn't affect the end product, from what I remember.

Edited by burner
  • Upvote 1

Hmm... That description is sounding a lot like some of the weed I bought on the internet last year. Nugs like little rocks, so naturally I thought it would be great because they were so dense, but it didn't get me very high at all. It was definitely average grade. I wonder how much of the PGR stuff is floating around? Yet another good reason to grow your own. 

• Upvote 1