• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Smoking A Cone Properly

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

Maynard

Maynard

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
Hey fellow stoners....long time no post :P
Anyhow...when I pack myself a cone, I generally try to ( and usually succeed) take the whole cone in one breath. Now I do this and then hold the smoke in for a little while, and exhale. Now to me this seems the right way, you get lots of smoke, you dont waste any and the holding in of the smoke allows it to absorb into your blood. Right? Well lately, a couple of my mates laugh hysterically at me taking cones..and rather take tiny little breaths, breathe out straight away...and in the proccess let the chamber empty....
Now I may be petty, I may be dumb, hell I may even have it all wrong..but FUCK , WATCHING THEM TAKE CONES MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL. :wacko:
Now am I doing it wrong? It just looks so unprofessional to take little "mouthfuls" of smoke...Every older guy then me, who have been smoking for yearsa nd ytears longer than us take cones like me. Do you guys? I figured it was the best way, to first get the most out...plus look like you know what you are doing :D
Sorry for the rant, flame me if I am just being a pussy....
Thanks

Mayanrd

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

LoveMeBucket

LoveMeBucket

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 414 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
No, you are right :wacko:

I dont know what your friends are doing but I have never seen someone take a cone like that, unless from a pipe maybe. As far as I know, its not the best to leave stale smoke in the chamber too long. Suck it all down in one go! :D

LoveMeBucket.

deejayvee

deejayvee

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 Posts:
I do that now, but when I was a newer smoker I found that quite often I couldn't finish a whole cone in one go and would have to come back for more. It just takes practice. :wacko:

But I recommend that you suggest to your friends to have two half-sized cones instead. You'll waste less pot and your friends won't cough their precious little lungs up. :D

(Guest) Babybear

(Guest) Babybear
  • Guests
i been smokin for 4 yrs or so now , an i Stick cant pull a full cone , i either take to goes at it or pack cones that i can handdle , usally baby ones or half cones, thats way i dont waste , i dont try an hold TO long as gettin told by so many ppl that if you dont get a hit off it the first it inhaled into me i wont get stoned leavin longer as id prolly end up with a headack from lack of oxygen anyways i think as long as u not bum puffin or leavin weed in the cone an tryin to make out its ash there isnt really a wrong or right way
Person taste i thinks mans :wacko:

Chev

Chev

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2196 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
If you can't pull it in one and don't wanna waste it, baby cones are the way. Hehe, I use party cone peices, took me awhile to get it all in one, but the more you practise........ :wacko:
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
- Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)
My First Hydro Grow
Another kick ass indoors
Yet another kick ass indoors effort.....
Shortbread Specials, yum yum!

ThruBeingCool

ThruBeingCool

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
sucker for a sucker..

i got weed that will give u the runs...

Edited by ThruBeingCool, 16 April 2004 - 03:42 PM.

(Guest) Babybear

(Guest) Babybear
  • Guests
You know i think i beleive u :wacko: i have had weed before that um yer done that But useally casue it gave me mega munchies :D

LoveMeBucket

LoveMeBucket

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 414 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
::wacko:: ::D: ::P:

Tom

Tom

"addicted to growing"

• Members
  • 6183 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
Try exhaling all the air in your lungs before lighting the cone. :wacko:

stonerjay

stonerjay

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 Posts:
  • Interests:money,zip-up sweatshirts,concerts,beer
the best way to smoke anything is just to rip it fat and hold it in till you choke. tell ur friends that their pussys, and when they ask why show em my post

blaze on brotha.

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.