VICTORIA - outdoor growers. Post your 2013 preparations here

It really is a shit place when it comes to weather. Three days ago i was doing my gardening in 38 degrees weather no shirt and indoors at night with air con.

Today? I have scarves, jumper and heater on. No wonder my body feels like shutting down.

Now i know why melbourne people are some of the most intense and angriest people i have come across for no reason. Basically you have to put up with a bipolar weather. How can the mind be content and healthy when you get massive fluctutations from day to day.

Melbourne truly is where god sent all his fucked up experiments.

See i am growing with canna..so if i do leave my plants outside for some sun and it all of a sudden pisses down then it fucks with my feeding schedule.

Plus how much cold miserable weather can one cope? I have always lived in tropical conditions and recently moved to Victoria for work..so i am not used to miserable berlin/london type weather with added artic winds.

Edited by MrTrimbole

It really is a shit place when it comes to weather. Three days ago i was doing my gardening in 38 degrees weather no shirt and indoors at night with air con.

Today? I have scarves, jumper and heater on. No wonder my body feels like shutting down.

Now i know why melbourne people are some of the most intense and angriest people i have come across for no reason. Basically you have to put up with a bipolar weather. How can the mind be content and healthy when you get massive fluctutations from day to day.

Melbourne truly is where god sent all his fucked up experiments.

Omg Trimboles truly is the weather sook

• Upvote 1