VICTORIA - outdoor growers. Post your 2013 preparations here

Soooo does anyone still agree that the weather is normal?

I was banking on using sun but thus far in melbourne we have had nothing but rain wind and cold for the past month. It was like hot for 2 days last weekend and then it reverted back to this shitty weather.

I am hoping this is the last of it, but from reports from BOM and weatehr watchers, this summer will be much of this. Wet windy and avg.

Soooo does anyone still agree that the weather is normal?

I was banking on using sun but thus far in melbourne we have had nothing but rain wind and cold for the past month. It was like hot for 2 days last weekend and then it reverted back to this shitty weather.

I am hoping this is the last of it, but from reports from BOM and weatehr watchers, this summer will be much of this. Wet windy and avg.

Just plant some seeds already and get growing, philosophising about the weather will get you nowhere.

Naycha :peace:

• Upvote 3

post-50453-0-35756000-1384419277_thumb.jpg Weather still sucks for outdoor! Put four outside two weeks ago, there's nothing but dirt in the patch. Had a more mature plant in another hole, is still kicking but not in the best of shape, in fact, I couldn't bring myself to post a pic, it's that 'orrible!

But, there is cavalry on the way! Not all these puppies will make it to the end, dunno what the sex is yet, fem or it?, but once things are sorted, then I can work out who sunbakes and who hits the solarium.

I reckon a couple more weeks before the weather improves anyhoo:-) Happy growing all..........post-50453-0-10619200-1384419912_thumb.jpg

this is the perfect thread so good to see veteran and new growers putting in the time and effort to do this, seeing as i am in vic and a first time grower this will be perfect in helping me gain the wisdom to harvest good smoke thanks. Got about 20 plants going so will be good to see how they go, happy to have found this community!

Starting too get some good veg happening about180mm a week in height

These are in 100% organic plots

!st photo is a red dragon

2nd &3rd photo are white russian

4th is a white rhino

Looking great magpie, good to see you still doing your thing !

liking the look of the branching, gonna be some big girls for sure.

Know others aren't too happy with the weather, but been perfect for guerrilla here haha.

Still a month until boom time , so get your plants in and stop whinging up there ;)

• Upvote 1