Have two problems with the idea I'm about to shear. I;m sure you may find a problem with it as well? 1) Would you want more public knowing of this site.

2) Would you be willing to donate the time/money needed to do idea. 

No matter which city you live in there is all ways homeless people. So my idea is that we could pick a date that we go out in which ever city is closest to the house that you live in and have a chat to homeless people give drink/food out etc etc

To explain a bit more about 1) like if you had tops on advertising this site/ Un banning  weed.

*This was hard to word as am quite stoned

No-one denies there are needier causes than ours but if we want cannabis legalised we cant just donate money to cancer research or feeding the homeless as it would never be seen as a move towards legalisation.  Its needs to be an organised fundraiser that should get as much public attention as possible.  I'd much rather have the media think a bunch of stoners marched and then all chipped in to fund something like addiction services so it totally messes with the perception the media has of us than have the media think random people who just so happen to smoke a lot of cannabis fed the homeless.  Not only would it be extremely unlikely to ever have any effect of getting cannabis legal if they media actually did a story they'd be bastards about it and have headlines like stoners share munchies with homeless.  If we funded addiction services though you can be damn sure that people would question why drug users are funding services to get people off drugs and its discussion like that which our cause needs in this country.

• Upvote 3

Doctor I think you may be right. Had to look up what is addiction service. Am pleased it's to do with rehabilitation. But the media would need to be feed a story that they hopefully couldn't edit to make it seem like we only help smokers that have suffered. I know that's not true but to many people believe anything media says now days.

Doctor I think you may be right. Had to look up what is addiction service. Am pleased it's to do with rehabilitation. But the media would need to be feed a story that they hopefully couldn't edit to make it seem like we only help smokers that have suffered. I know that's not true but to many people believe anything media says now days.

If you funded those safe injection rooms and rehab services you could say that since people are going to use drugs harm minimisation should be the goal for them and that help is there for those that want to get clean.  Can't imagine the media saying we're helping to clean people and society up but they're also equally unlikely to say something like we're only funding those services because we want to start injecting BHO or get only stoners clean.  My guess is that they wouldn't know what to make of it so they'd probably just call us stupid stoners ranting on about how we want a drug legalised yet want to clean people up which is totally backwards.

Support is one thing but as soon as money is involved that's where the problems will start. Also ANY fundraising on this site needs to be cleared with Admin first. That's rule number 1.

Personally my thoughts are that if you're caught growing a commercial amount you can pay for your own business ventures, simple as that,... if you're busted growing your own and you feel it improves your health and well being as well as removing you from dealing with and supporting the criminal element why plead guilty? Unlawful is defined under The Qld Drugs Misuse Act as acting 'without authorisation, justification or excuse' ... as far as I'm aware it still costs nothing to stand up and tell the truth, just make sure you have your evidence in place first  :good:

• Upvote 2

Have two problems with the idea I'm about to shear........

Hey mate you are obviously a Kiwi lol , I think you meant share rather than shear. Share is what you do with a good friend 'Share a cone', Shear is what you do to your good mate,  ( the ewe in the back paddock) when you remove her wool  lol .

Sorry I just had to say something lol

Edited by merl1n
  • Upvote 2

Hey mate you are obviously a Kiwi lol , I think you meant share rather than shear. Share is what you do with a good friend 'Share a cone', Shear is what you do to your good mate,  ( the ewe in the back paddock) when you remove her wool  lol .

Sorry I just had to say something lol

:rofl: