eating raw bud?

I love this thread. I regulaly chew my buds, my lungs are rooted, If its dried and cured its heaven.

Its very different from smoking and you have to be careful not to have too much. Or you may find yourself crawling on the floor. It works very well and if you chew it before washing it down effects start in 15 to 20 min. I have about as much as a raisin in size. But of course it depends on how good the pot is, start small and if after an hour you feel nothing chew another small amount and wait. Till you get it right.

Bon Appetite Tangwena

Hi Stix if I could smoke it I would, but I am medicated every day on Thai tanic, its a buzz when you you chew it I love it and enjoy the different tastes. Its a bit strong tasting at first but once you get used to the taste its an anytime any place high. Just watch out for skunk breath and eat lots of mints.

Tangwena.