Organic Hydro Nutes

Looking good Mr Connery, keep the updates coming...

And for gazza, AFAIK, there are no pH stable nutes. If by that you mean nutrients that won't raise in pH after feeding. Some might hold at a certain level better than others, but that's a matter of testing out the various types under your conditions.

Some claim to be more stable than others, but I've become rather jaded about nutrient companies claims. :wacko:

Well been using the A&B Organics and so far not too impressed. Had some problems with Mg and Fe deficiency, but discovered a little too late it's because they leave a lot of Mg out of the A + B mix and put it in the flower booster - which means you actually have to buy and run three parts instead of two. No-one told me this, so I discovered it the hard way. Have been adding espom salts and PK topup to compensate. I think I'll switch to Biomix for the next run, so I'd better order that from over east soon.

In the meant ime, here's are some pix of the grow going into week five of flowering. I think the strain itself - Paradise Seeds "Swiss Bliss" - can take all the credit for being so healthy after all the shit I've been feeding it . . .

post-9-1084917228_thumb.jpg

Looks great to me prawn connery. :D Good to see ya round mate.

Let us know how the biomix compares eh? That's pretty crappy that they'd be leaving out nutes from the main mix to go into the booster. :rollseyes:

I dunno, nutrient companies... sheesh.

But yeah, great looking setup mate, let us know how she finishes off. :D You could also make a separate grow thread in the Grow Diaries section if you liked. Always keen to see growrooms in action. :o

diy rulez

make your own strain sperscific, organic hydro nutrients

:peace:

http://www.earthreggae.com/img/ganga/wormfarm2.jpg

mixed at 100 to 1

works for fine me

organic nuitrent harvesting is a must

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...showtopic=16337

there are other methords too

aqua ponics

woooow

gotta love dat