Hell's Angels

dirty

just finished this little beauty!

Sonny Barger is one of the "original" hells angels. He basically built the club to where it stands today, and revolutioned the way the world sees bikers and the way the 1% world run their clubs.

This is a self narated story of his biker life. Sonny is a very likeable and personable dude, and this is a very easy and entertaining read.

the book covers everything through his establishment of the Oakland chapter, through the trippy LSD hippy era, the legendary rolling stones concert, his run ins with the law, murders, drug deals and jail time, as well as his throat cancer

whether all the story's are true or not, I don't know, but I always say.......never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

I give this baby an A

take it easy fuckers

Weren't the Hells Angels that gang where you had to drink a womans period to get in? No thanks. Not with all the Hep C going around.

:P

One of my bosses was an ex-Rebel bikie. So was one of my neighbours. Both very likable blokes.

Well they can stick their red wings up their blurters. I put Kentucky Fried Chicken Wings in my mouth and leave the sucking up of menstrual fluid to tampons. American bikie gangs are brave because they are a group and know they have backup. Same as with the army. If you take on one bikie then you take on all of them. Many are cowards. I dont think of them as brave or worthy of respect just for being bikies. I take people as I meet them. One thing I have never respected is people who do stupid things just to impress their mates and earn respect. Thats sad. To me it only demonstrates they are part of a machine and have no will of their own. Try hards. Much like a dog who pathetically tries to get attention from his owner. I love my dogs and know they would probably die for me but unlike cats they have little will of their own. Big Cats like tigers and lions have killed and eaten thousands of people and still manage to devour a couple each year. No wolf has ever on record attacked man. Forget the movies you've seen. A 400 pound timber wolf can take down an elk with help from his mates but on his own he isn't worth much. Edited by Chong

Yeah Chong, they suck.. all try-hard womanising cunts IMO, have to join a group just so they can get a root.. then still they try to drug chicks just coz their such ugly bastards and no woman would go for them without being off her head. If society paid less attention to them and stoppped making them famous then they would shrivel up and die like the scum they are.

I kinda agree with what was said.

Iam not a member of any clubs and never will be myself, I ride and I enjoy riding and when your in a club its not that easy.

Usually you have to ride with a brother, Where I just love to throw a leg over and ride, to fuck with belonging to a patch with all their rules and shit.

I love the roads and riding to awesome places like the top of a range or somewhere with a awesome veiw, or someother attraction like Oreillys for the birds.

when I get there I know Im gonna be there for awhile, and just smoke a joint and relax. I never ride stoned though, its too dangerous for me as I dont see shit on the roads.

I often go on rides with clubs and most of them are decent down to earth guys that are only interested in riding and partying.

They even organise runs to raise money for charity and usually make a fair bit.

In Australia its not hiding behind a patch or the like, it all about a brotherhood and the bikes. nothing more nothing less.

The worst gang in Australia is the Blue gang.