Caterpillars, I think? And, How to get rid of them ?!

lol i'm hearing ya mate. My biggest f/ups tend to come when i'm totally wasted and come up with 'wonderful idea' before fully thinking through :D Dishy liquid acts as a good wetting ageant. It helps foliar feeds/pesticides etc stick to the leaf rather than dripping straight off. Only need a few drops . Can be a catch22 though as it can fry the leaves if it hasn't evaporated properly when lights come on. Especially with the 600's and 1000's. For this reason i'd prolly spray just after lights out.

Neem Oil for whitefly, that will fix em. Home remedies from the net can make things worse. If ya late in flower drench the pots, plants will suck it up and white fly die. Withholding period is 2 weeks, so use until last 3 weeks in flower. Then it dont matter, lights on or off...... lol ...... Peace. Nibbler

Edited by The Hash Nibbler

I got some Pyrethrum Spray as that should do the trick but ill see how it goes... I'd post up a pic or two but the phone won let me attach them (ill have to get to the computer later tonight)

Yeah I sprayed my indoor girl with it, left the lights off a good hr or so, put up a yellow sticky thing too but no luck, just seems the green little eggs or whatever it is...

Noooooooooooooooooo, not pyrethum spray, ask how many people lately have just about killed their plants with that stuff lately.

Natural, does not mean its safer.

Don't spray with the Pyrethum spray if you can help it, almost killed all my plants in veg with that last time.

Yeah Bongq, water until you see run off, then the neem is all the way through the mix in ya pot, and the roots have easy access to it. Safer than the spray anyway.

Peace, Nibbler.

Ive used dipel a couple a times without success .Maybe it was too wet where i was at the time and that compromised it's defectiveness... dunno

Ive also bought all the systemic nasties in the past but cant bring myself to use them so I just pick them off and suffer any damages that occur. Seeing that your plants are small its nothing to pick them off and be done with it like that imho.

I currently have pulled over a hundred off a large ssh and am pretty much on top of it now. they did a fair bit of damage but I won in the end. Was a fair a bit of work and was a good excuse to spend more time with my plants, though i have few.....  Over 10 plants like that and Id be battling for sure but a couple of small plants piece of cake.

:hi:

Update : Went to town with some stickytape and a lamp to help me see, picked off a lot of the damn things, including one that was trying to fly away haha !
Soaked the roots with a neem and water mix (about 7ml in 4ltrs of water) and sprayed the girls down, hopefully that should fix the problem.

Thanks again everyone for the help and advice :)