• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Caterpillars, I think? And, How to get rid of them ?!

* - - - - 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

BullArabBuds

BullArabBuds

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 600hps and sun

lol i'm hearing ya mate. My biggest f/ups tend to come when i'm totally wasted and come up with 'wonderful idea' before fully thinking through :D Dishy liquid acts as a good wetting ageant. It helps foliar feeds/pesticides etc stick to the leaf rather than dripping straight off. Only need a few drops . Can be a catch22 though as it can fry the leaves if it hasn't evaporated properly when lights come on. Especially with the 600's and 1000's. For this reason i'd prolly spray just after lights out.

I like popcorn. It keeps my fingers out of the cookie jar   :afro: (i totally ripped this quote off)

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

The Hash Nibbler

The Hash Nibbler

Wherever I lay my Hash, that's my home.

• Members
  • 6556 Posts:
  • Interests:Pooping Dark Matter Hash Nuggets, Eating Endangered Animals.
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Hashish
  • Fav. Lighting: When switch is "ON"

Neem Oil for whitefly, that will fix em. Home remedies from the net can make things worse. If ya late in flower drench the pots, plants will suck it up and white fly die. Withholding period is 2 weeks, so use until last 3 weeks in flower. Then it dont matter, lights on or off...... lol ...... Peace. Nibbler

Edited by The Hash Nibbler, 10 April 2013 - 06:33 AM.

And so, life returned to normal, or at least as normal as it gets in this primitive dirtball inhabited by psychotic apes. Thanks to the effects of the Hash waves, the people of Earth have not memory of what had transpired, except Nibbler, and no one believed him or cared what he had to say. I, meanwhile, returned to my post, ever vigilant, lest Earth again come under Hash attack. And when that day comes, God help us. God help us all.

Cloning for Coco Growers

https://cannabis.com...le/#entry301424

Coco Growers Guide
https://cannabis.com...nd-get-growing/

Tent Set up and Equipment List

https://cannabis.com...-yaself-a-tent/

Dutch Tulip Joint Tutorial

https://cannabis.com...h-catcher-leaf/

Decarboxylated Bubble Hash Brownies

https://cannabis.com...il/#entry391759

Growing outdoors and Understanding Light Hours

https://cannabis.com...rs/#entry322068

CO2 Extraction Hash with Dry Ice

https://cannabis.com...ag/#entry304265

Bonquisha Fullcone

Bonquisha Fullcone

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 Posts:
  • Interests:Multidisciplinary Musician and Artist
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Sun
I got some Pyrethrum Spray as that should do the trick but ill see how it goes... I'd post up a pic or two but the phone won let me attach them (ill have to get to the computer later tonight)

Yeah I sprayed my indoor girl with it, left the lights off a good hr or so, put up a yellow sticky thing too but no luck, just seems the green little eggs or whatever it is...

Bonquisha Fullcone

Bonquisha Fullcone

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 Posts:
What kind of quantity are we talking to drench the roots? Like a heavy watering ?

The Hash Nibbler

The Hash Nibbler

Wherever I lay my Hash, that's my home.

• Members
  • 6556 Posts:
  • Interests:Pooping Dark Matter Hash Nuggets, Eating Endangered Animals.
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Hashish
  • Fav. Lighting: When switch is "ON"

Noooooooooooooooooo, not pyrethum spray, ask how many people lately have just about killed their plants with that stuff lately.

Natural, does not mean its safer.

Don't spray with the Pyrethum spray if you can help it, almost killed all my plants in veg with that last time.

Yeah Bongq, water until you see run off, then the neem is all the way through the mix in ya pot, and the roots have easy access to it. Safer than the spray anyway.

Peace, Nibbler.

jaikai

jaikai

2012 internet sensation

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1159 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic

Natrasoap...

JAIKAI

DISCLAIMER: If you find a post or a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a post, complain to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate.

RIP R.G.S. 1965-2008.

Naycha on Scientologists:
6:08 am [Naycha] : they really wanted to give me a free book that I had to pay for
6:09 am [Naycha] : it's like they were pissed off that I wasn't fucking stupid

Gold

-RiverRat-

-RiverRat-

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 Posts:
  • Interests:Myself . I know this song is about me.
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Lighting: That fekin hot thing in the sky

Ive used dipel a couple a times without success .Maybe it was too wet where i was at the time and that compromised it's defectiveness... dunno

Ive also bought all the systemic nasties in the past but cant bring myself to use them so I just pick them off and suffer any damages that occur. Seeing that your plants are small its nothing to pick them off and be done with it like that imho.

I currently have pulled over a hundred off a large ssh and am pretty much on top of it now. they did a fair bit of damage but I won in the end. Was a fair a bit of work and was a good excuse to spend more time with my plants, though i have few.....  Over 10 plants like that and Id be battling for sure but a couple of small plants piece of cake.

:hi:

- It's a growers life -

Bonquisha Fullcone

Bonquisha Fullcone

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 Posts:

Well, already sprayed them with the Pyrethrum, they seem to be doing just fine/as usual (so far so good) ! 

Ill give the neem a shot tonight or tomorrow morning!

Two steps forward, one step back ey?

Bonquisha Fullcone

Bonquisha Fullcone

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 Posts:

Update : Went to town with some stickytape and a lamp to help me see, picked off a lot of the damn things, including one that was trying to fly away haha !
Soaked the roots with a neem and water mix (about 7ml in 4ltrs of water) and sprayed the girls down, hopefully that should fix the problem.

Thanks again everyone for the help and advice :) 

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.