Caterpillars, I think? And, How to get rid of them ?!

Been feeding the girls a diet of Alfalfa Tea (literally just water that has had alfalfa seeds soaking in it for a few weeks) and a little bit of Seasol to fix up what looked like a bit of a N deficiency, but recently just saw that the leaves seemed a bit strange, on closer inspection I think its catepillars/larvae ?

Anyone recommend a good way to get rid of them? And, what to use ?!! I dont want to leave the girls soaked in chemical pesticide or something, especially this close to being done flowering :(

Few different photos of the two plants that seem to have it the worst. And just the other day I squashed a small Caterpillar off one of my smallest/recent plants, and thought "That's odd, where did that come from" ? Now I guess that Seals the Deal so to speak !

Any and all help or suggestions, much appreciated :)

post-48288-0-00226100-1365431445_thumb.jpeg

post-48288-0-56860600-1365431455_thumb.jpeg

post-48288-0-33658700-1365431477_thumb.jpeg

post-48288-0-58831300-1365431487_thumb.jpeg

post-48288-0-77979800-1365431506_thumb.jpeg

post-48288-0-54284800-1365431525_thumb.jpeg

post-48288-0-95636400-1365431537_thumb.jpeg

post-48288-0-39738400-1365431550_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bonquisha Fullcone

Dipel is specially made to kill catapillars, its great. It works by disolving the catapillars intenstinal tract as it munches on the plant. Doesn't work so great on Fungas Gnats though... lol

Its made from Bacillus thuringiensis..... or something like that.... hehe......

Comes as a powder, mix with water, leave for a few hours then foliar spray and drench at recommended rates

Peace. Nibbler

Dipel is specially made to kill catapillars, its great. It works by disolving the catapillars intenstinal tract as it munches on the plant. Doesn't work so great on Fungas Gnats though... lol

Its made from Bacillus thuringiensis..... or something like that.... hehe......

Comes as a powder, mix with water, leave for a few hours then foliar spray and drench at recommended rates

Peace. Nibbler

Yep dipel's cool for grubs totally agree. Found it works on the initial dose against gnats but they seem to soon build up a resistence. I'm having a try with "NOMOZ"-mosquito larvicidepellets. Active constituent-40g\kg (s)-METHOPRENE) It's used in Africa and such countries in their water supplies and totally non toxic. Did a heap of research before buying and am happy that it's safe. If i croak i'll know they were tricking me lol. Seems to be working well. No signs of gnats bar the occasional one that may fly around after a water.

Yeah had a closer look today & it looks like a pretty nasty infestation of White Fly (reslly gross on the undersides of the leaves) Looks like this will be a total pain in the ass! Will get some Dipel & any other organic pest spray & try get rid of them. Arrrgh!!!

Where do they come from?

Used to struggle with moths big time when i was living up north many years ago. The local area was surrounded by crops which in turn brought the moths/grubs. Ya gonna have a hard time getting rid of them by hand. Yal think yav got em' all then yall wake up and find an explosion of moth eggs then back to sq1. Good ol' white oil will knock the critters but use common sence if ya gonna use it. Don't spray too much-just a light app or it'll burn and i wouldn't suggest using it any later than 2wks into flower. It's also my preferred method of controlling mites.

I'm fairly deep into flowering, depending on how bad it is might just have to write off the two smallest heaviest affected clones. Apparently the "dish soap + spray bottle" might help too but I'll see how it goes.

Definitely learning something new every day!

And here I was thinking "fuck yeah! Nailed it this time!" Hahah