The Pax by Ploom - best vape ever?

forget the pax guys, pinnacle pro with watertool is the best portable around IMO, been playing with the extreme q and love it but after getting the pinnacle pro i may never use the q again the pinnacle pro is just to handy and has wicked vapor, thicker than the q 4 sure, plus the little bullets are handy as i have the little 6 shooter attachment and its sweet as load em all up at home before you go out and you can vape all night by simply changing out the bullets when you need too

I'm currently devo. After 11 months my Pax has stopped working. Lights up and everything but just doesn't heat up. Sent in a return request to pax with my ship forwarding address and they asked me to ship it back to them with a prepaid mail print out. I just used Aus post so I hope they still go through with the replacement once they get it knowing it came from overseas.

forget the pax guys, pinnacle pro with watertool is the best portable around IMO, been playing with the extreme q and love it but after getting the pinnacle pro i may never use the q again the pinnacle pro is just to handy and has wicked vapor, thicker than the q 4 sure, plus the little bullets are handy as i have the little 6 shooter attachment and its sweet as load em all up at home before you go out and you can vape all night by simply changing out the bullets when you need too

You haven't got a pink balaclava have you?   :)

Edited by Gonadbag
  • Downvote 1