Help With Final Stage Of Nft Table

Yee-ha..........chill out peeps.

Slow moving water or stagnant water grows alga fair enough but WHY SPOSED CLEAR TUBING.

Because when your nutrients are exposed to light, slow moving or not, algae will grow.

An educated reason would have summed this up instead i get sarcasm
You got your back up straight away when you were given a little advice......
well u have more posts than me so point taken
:P If you don't like to hear others opinions, why ask?
My mother knows a good dressmaker if you're interested.
;)

Luvbuds a little research goes far before being a knob.

Black poly tubing is sold from hardward stores, its a cunt really, it dont bend where you want it and it shit like that, its for outdoor irrigation.

Black vinyl tubing is sold in hydro stores for a much higher price, its alot more flexible than your clear tubing too.

Im sorry you were unaware of the problems associated with light and algae growth........ May your grows somehow survive through your ignorance and arrogance.

Your using clear resevoirs too??? :P

Good Luck.

fuck heads.

see now i stand corrected as i see why clear tubes grow algae.

that what i fucking asked for.

And pipeman shut your bitch arse up fucking faggot i asked a simpl question and GOT ATTITUDE.

I never disrspected none of u guuys so u had no reason to flame a simple question.

What funny is ill get flamed again for writing this but what do i care its amusing how weak u people are u would rather flame than imform me on something i was unsur about.

fuck heads.

And pipeman shut your bitch arse up fucking faggot i asked a simpl question and GOT ATTITUDE.

I never disrspected none of u guuys so u had no reason to flame a simple question.

What funny is ill get flamed again for writing this but what do i care its amusing how weak u people are u would rather flame than imform me on something i was unsur about.

You get what you give man...............give attitude, and that's what you'll get. I learnt that the hard way :P Chill and have a cone........ ;)

fuck heads.

do ya want the fucken dressmakers number or not? :P

and btw, I suggest you take chev's advice, that is probably the only time you'll ever see me say that.